Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

The only thing that's keeping my overall score somewhat respectable is my lucky hand at picking the captain these last couple of weeks. This week captain Van Persie has done the business, last week it was Michu. On 23 points currently with Rangel, Gibbs, Caulker, Gera, Michu and Long still to play.

Fellaini you wazzock, now I have to decide if I sit you on my bench for three weeks or sell you at 7.5 only to have to buy you back for 8.

I transfer him in for the first time this week, what does he do?  HE FUCKING HEAD BUTTS SOMEONE.

Sigh.

This week is the equivalent of a 0-0.

Apart from Van Persie, none of the big hitters have done well. Unless you're a visionary and have Taarabt, Benteke, Gerrard, Vertonghen and Hoolahan, it's a low scoring week. I just hope Olsson and Morrison do something later.

54 points with bonuses, thanks to captain RVP. Pienaar (5) and Jussi (7) on the bench unfortunately. That Shawcross own goal really hurt me, lost me the Stoke CS and went from 23 points to 9 from Stoke's defense.

Still one of my best weeks this season :lol:

With Fellaini out until Jan 2nd, is anyone going to drop him? I might hold onto him and just keep him benched until then. Only player I could afford to bring in is Yaya, and he's got significantly fewer points than Fellaini.