Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

Every year I do "just  :okay:". I really thought this season I could hit it off with a bang.

My team for the weekend.

http://i.imgur.com/iQw57.png

Kinda shot myself in the foot with all the Chelsea and Reading players. Not confident at all.

Guest bimpy474

Rob Green  :spit:

:lol: I signed him thinking he was still at West Ham.

Well i suppose......no its Rob Green, it wouldn't matter if he was playing for Man City :lol:

The rest of your team is ok though, they'll be some points to come from them.

What a start from Hazard 5 assists.

He has 42 points for me so far, how do the bonus points work? 3 per game or 3 per gameweek? Thats a potential 6 to 12 points more for him :lol:

bonus points per game depending on what they decide, sometimes quite strange about who they give bonus points to.

Hopefully he will get them in both and HBA too.

BP's already out for the prev games, just tonights to come. Hazard should get 3 tonight youd imagine yeah.

Guest bimpy474

Had Torres, Cahill, Guthrie and Cech in. Wish I hadn't panicked yesterday and used my wildcard to pick a brand new team now!  :fool:

You used your wildcard after one set of games ?

88 :notbad:

Wish there was a league where you could opt out of their completely bollocks bonus point system. It's as daft as Chelsea's offside goals. You can tell they feel embarrassed by their bullshit system when you read the Everton game justification.. where they feel the need to try and cherry-pick some "bad" stats for Fellaini to explain why they've made a completely shit decision that is entirely counter-intuitive to any footballing rhyme or reason.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/