Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

Guest Roger Kint

Looks like 82 points with surely guaranteed bonus points to come with Hazard, goinng to be very close with Ketsbaia in this weeks opening head to head.  :frantic:

Guest Roger Kint

What a start from Hazard 5 assists.

He has 42 points for me so far, how do the bonus points work? 3 per game or 3 per gameweek? Thats a potential 6 to 12 points more for him :lol:

He has 42 points for me so far, how do the bonus points work? 3 per game or 3 per gameweek? Thats a potential 6 to 12 points more for him :lol:

bonus points per game depending on what they decide, sometimes quite strange about who they give bonus points to.

Guest Roger Kint

bonus points per game depending on what they decide, sometimes quite strange about who they give bonus points to.

Hopefully he will get them in both and HBA too.

Guest bimpy474

I hate this shit. There are always a bunch of smug wankers who always pick the right players.  :yao:

I was going to say that.  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Website crashed :lol:

It does that a lot. Probably all the top ten feckers in our league going on there to have a tug at their greatness.

Woohoo, Tim Unbelievable! is up and running. Cannot disclose any tactical information before we get underway, but yous gonna get your asses whooped..  :cool:

:cool:

What an utterly shite round.. :lol:

:okay:

;)