Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

Guest Roger Kint

Lloyd Dyer on the bench... nightmare.

Should have picked Nathan, wont get many points for a Leicester player.......

f***ing Pardew telling us HBA was doubtful. Cheeky scamp.

Put him on the bench cos of Pardew.  :tickedoff:

I took all the Toon players except Colo out of my team because they were all doubtful. The only one that didn't play was fucking Colo

Guest bimpy474

42 points.

I'm loaded with Chelsea and Reading players (+ Nani)  and so I have 6 left to play.

Now I have to turn around and sell them as quickly as possible. Don't think either (Chelsea, Reading) have a game in Week 3.

Good luck with that at one transfer a week, well you can do more but lose 4 points for each transfer.

42 points.

I'm loaded with Chelsea and Reading players (+ Nani)  and so I have 6 left to play.

Now I have to turn around and sell them as quickly as possible. Don't think either (Chelsea, Reading) have a game in Week 3.

Good luck with that at one transfer a week, well you can do more but lose 4 points for each transfer.

Figure I'll hold onto the Reading palyers as squad subs and swap out 2 Chelsea stars.  Really should have thought this out a big more.

Guest bimpy474

42 points.

Figure I'll hold onto the Reading palyers as squad subs and swap out 2 Chelsea stars.  Really should have thought this out a big more.

It is tricky with only 1 transfer, i'm hoying Aguero straight out of my team.

32 points, one player to play tonight and Benny with 10 points to come into the place of Ramires if I understand the rules correctly. Badly let down by Cisse (captain). Howay Papiss!

Hmm, got 5 points added for Vidic and Pienaar, but still Ramires in the team with 0 points and not my first sub (Ben Arfa). I am new to this, but am I right in thinking a player who has not featured should be replaced by the sub?

32 points, one player to play tonight and Benny with 10 points to come into the place of Ramires if I understand the rules correctly. Badly let down by Cisse (captain). Howay Papiss!

Hmm, got 5 points added for Vidic and Pienaar, but still Ramires in the team with 0 points and not my first sub (Ben Arfa). I am new to this, but am I right in thinking a player who has not featured should be replaced by the sub?

Should change at the end of the game week, which is after Chelsea vs Reading.

Should change at the end of the game week, which is after Chelsea vs Reading.

Thanks for clarifying! Is this conditional based on Ramires featuring in their midweek game?

It's because substitutions are made at the end of the gameweek, which finishes on Wednesday. Your sub points should be added on then  O0