Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

32 points, one player to play tonight and Benny with 10 points to come into the place of Ramires if I understand the rules correctly. Badly let down by Cisse (captain). Howay Papiss!

Hmm, got 5 points added for Vidic and Pienaar, but still Ramires in the team with 0 points and not my first sub (Ben Arfa). I am new to this, but am I right in thinking a player who has not featured should be replaced by the sub?

Should change at the end of the game week, which is after Chelsea vs Reading.

Thanks for clarifying! Is this conditional based on Ramires featuring in their midweek game?

Yeah, if he plays on wed then you'll get points from him then instead of Barfa. Would be very unfortunate, this is why people were filling their sides with Chelsea players & some reading. It was a double gameweek for them = pot double the points. You'd imagine Oscar will get a start though if Ramires has been unwell.

Stuck aguero as my captain when i've got Lampard, Hazard and Torres in my side.  :facepalm:

Didn't have a clue about all this follows on to wednesday malarky. Frist time i've done this one with captains and subs, suppose you have to learn by your mistakes.

Guest firetotheworks

I've stopped doing this like. It completely ruins my enjoyment of a game when I'm shouting for a player who's in a one on one to set up someone that's on the half way line, just because he's in my team.

32 points, one player to play tonight and Benny with 10 points to come into the place of Ramires if I understand the rules correctly. Badly let down by Cisse (captain). Howay Papiss!

Hmm, got 5 points added for Vidic and Pienaar, but still Ramires in the team with 0 points and not my first sub (Ben Arfa). I am new to this, but am I right in thinking a player who has not featured should be replaced by the sub?

Thanks for clarifying! Is this conditional based on Ramires featuring in their midweek game?

Yeah, if he plays on wed then you'll get points from him then instead of Barfa. Would be very unfortunate, this is why people were filling their sides with Chelsea players & some reading. It was a double gameweek for them = pot double the points. You'd imagine Oscar will get a start though if Ramires has been unwell.

Ramires has started tonight, so I will be gutted if he doesn't get 10 points at least. Strange rule.

Ramires has started tonight, so I will be gutted if he doesn't get 10 points at least. Strange rule.

Coming off on the 56th minute after having done nothing at all besides miss an easy lay up for Torres.. :fwap: