Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

Was so close to moving off the bottom of my league until that c*** Sturridge got given the penalty to take. I've had to perform miracles to be in a position to catch up with those above me though. At some point before xmas I was nearly 200 points below the geezer above me. I've now narrowed it down to 16. Another good week next week and I'm right back in the mix, and no wooden spoon.

His price has dropped significantly, I don't imagine it'll be going anywhere barring a spectacular comeback vs Southampton.

Given his importance/stature, I'd very surprised at anything other than a cotton wool approach, despite any bluster you hear from the club/Pardew about how close he is to a return. Certainly not 90 minutes vs Kharkiv or Southampton, you wouldn't think.

I also want to see how we'll deploy him with Sissoko now taking up a rather advanced role (almost off the shoulder of Cisse at times). I've got Sissoko in my FF team, but if HBA displaces him as that faux-forward, then I might take the 1.3m hit or whatever the difference is and buy HBA.

I'm not that worried, really. Sissoko is doing amazingly for his price.

My main concern is Papisto who I bought in midway through the last GW for Bucktooth. I'm trying my hardest to get behind him, and I appreciate how hard he is working. I've now invested my FF fortunes in him, so hoping he can't start to grab a few braces here and there now :lol:

Out of all the bad luck I've had this season, today is probably the worst:

I used 4pts to make sure I had 11 playing this weekend - then Sagna got injured, Wilkinson got benched and Onuoha isnt playing. Down to FUCKING EIGHT!!!