Finances 2012

Dokko

Wouldn't mind selling one of our assets for some big money tbf. The staff has shown that they can work wonders with any funds comming in. Just as long as it ain't HBA, he is pretty much the player that differs us from the clog of the average teams.

Don't underestimate the difference Krul makes.

We wont use much of the money anyway so no thanks.

We used the Carroll money so i don't see why not

We did? On who? Cisse and Anita?

Santon, Cabaye etc etc not to mention i doubt we would have been able to afford to give Tiote, Krul, Coloccini etc etc those bumper contracts without the 35m.

While Ba and Marveaux where free transfers again i doubt we could afford the wages without the 35m.

Santon, Cabaye etc etc not to mention i doubt we would have been able to afford to give Tiote, Krul, Coloccini etc etc those bumper contracts without the 35m.

While Ba and Marveaux where free transfers again i doubt we could afford the wages without the 35m.

you do realise there are other revenue streams than players sales?

you do realise there are other revenue streams than players sales?

Yes but it's quite obvious we wasn't in the position at that time to offer 3 separate players around 50k for 5 years, the sale of Carroll allowed us to do be able to do so.

Man Utd pulled about £2million for staging Olympic matches this summer. We hosted more games, so should have been a nice little earner for us too.

I for one am just privileged that Mike bestoyed upon us mere plebians such a great sporting event, as in these harsh economic times the only fun we get out of football is knowing that the large percentage of our disposable income that we do spend on going to games means we keep our best players and not strengthen our squad where it is needed. So for Mike to bring us such an event is something we should all be eternally grateful for.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Roger Kint

Last year, we spent £6,380,488.00 on agents.

Last year we bought players who could justify it tbh

Edit: Cisse onwards for that? I hope most was his based on the rest  :undecided: