Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest Haris Vuckic

2 shots 2 on

What Alan seems to be forgetting is that we only played 2 domestic cup matches.

Spot the odd one out:

http://i.imgur.com/tKZsirb.png

Does that mean the horrendous injury record we have & have had throughout the season didn't happen?

Pretty irrelevant but the squad - until January - wasn't fit for purpose. It's easy to make a bad decision when all you've got on the bench is Shane Ferguson and Nile Ranger.

No, it means that him claiming we've had too many games is utter bollocks.

The squad depth was s****, there's no doubting it. I was one of the board's biggest critics after the summer we had. Still doesn't change the facts about the number of games, which aren't extraordinary at all.

So the point he's making is correct - injuries have hampered us very badly - we're still second in the injury table- but it's a misdirected criticism of the Europa league.

Pardew out.  :lol:

You sound just like Pardew.  A manager's job is to manage around injuries as well were not the only team to get them, every manager before him have had similar injury records to ours this season.

My point is people will have a go at Pardew for making bad decisions, or bad subs when there isn't a good one available. People have agendas because they are spoiled rotten from finishing fifth.

Like he did against Reading.....

2 shots 2 on target. Blame the manager = pantomime football.

Cabaye was injured but we still booed the decision.

Yeah at home to Reading who hadn't won away all season and we take off our 2 best attacking players.  If that isn't to do with the manager, then you're absolutely clueless.

Better sack him then eh?

There's no variables or excuses it wasn't a fluke - it doesn't matter that Cabaye was knacked and had to go off - or that their keeper played a blinder or that we were robbed.

It's Pardew's fault.

There are teams around and ahead of us in the league who have far few resources at their disposal than Pardew has had, injuries or no injuries. That excuse can only get you so far.

Still a manager at a club like Newcastle deserves far more than he's been given (until last January anyway).

There's been a lot of contributing factors to our poor season - but it seems the buck stops with Pardew.

The fans want him reach into a bucket of shit and pull out £10.

If Pardew is reaching into a bucket of shit, fuck knows what's in the bucket at Norwich, Stoke, Southampton, Fulham, Aston Villa and Wigan. All teams who are within 3 points of NUFC.

Guest neesy111

2 shots 2 on

Spot the odd one out:

Does that mean the horrendous injury record we have & have had throughout the season didn't happen?

Pretty irrelevant but the squad - until January - wasn't fit for purpose. It's easy to make a bad decision when all you've got on the bench is Shane Ferguson and Nile Ranger.

No, it means that him claiming we've had too many games is utter bollocks.

The squad depth was s****, there's no doubting it. I was one of the board's biggest critics after the summer we had. Still doesn't change the facts about the number of games, which aren't extraordinary at all.

So the point he's making is correct - injuries have hampered us very badly - we're still second in the injury table- but it's a misdirected criticism of the Europa league.

Pardew out.  :lol:

You sound just like Pardew.  A manager's job is to manage around injuries as well were not the only team to get them, every manager before him have had similar injury records to ours this season.

My point is people will have a go at Pardew for making bad decisions, or bad subs when there isn't a good one available. People have agendas because they are spoiled rotten from finishing fifth.

Like he did against Reading.....

2 shots 2 on target. Blame the manager = pantomime football.

Cabaye was injured but we still booed the decision.

Yeah at home to Reading who hadn't won away all season and we take off our 2 best attacking players.  If that isn't to do with the manager, then you're absolutely clueless.

Better sack him then eh?

There's no variables or excuses it wasn't a fluke - it doesn't matter that Cabaye was knacked and had to go off - or that their keeper played a blinder or that we were robbed.

It's Pardew's fault.

So why shut up shop at 1-0 when we've kept only 4 clean sheets all season in the league.  Negativity breeds negativity.

Guest bimpy474

For a very defensive coach we are shocking at the back, Europa aside.

Most goals conceded away now isn't it.

Guest Haris Vuckic

If he'd had any luck at all he wouldn't have had to - how many teams score two goals of two shots. That game was massively unlucky all over the shop for us - and I imagine Pardew expected better of his players as did I - but it's being used as a stick to beat him with.

Guest neesy111

If he'd had any luck at all he wouldn't have had to - how many teams score two goals of two shots. That game was massively unlucky all over the shop for us - and I imagine Pardew expected better of his players as did I - but it's being used as a stick to beat him with.

Have you watched us this season?

There are teams around and ahead of us in the league who have far few resources at their disposal than Pardew has had, injuries or no injuries. That excuse can only get you so far.

Still a manager at a club like Newcastle deserves far more than he's been given (until last January anyway).

There's been a lot of contributing factors to our poor season - but it seems the buck stops with Pardew.

The fans want him reach into a bucket of shit and pull out £10.

I think people would just be happy if our club wasn't 3 points from relegation tbh.

He's done a poor job with what he has had at his disposal imo and his footballing philosophy is negative as fuck. If you disagree with that then fair enough, I have no idea how you could like :lol:

He's not a great manager, simple as that.

Spot the odd one out:

Newcastle United 1 - 1 Aston Villa

Newcastle United 0 - 1 West Ham

Newcastle United 1 - 2 Swansea

Southampton 2 - 0 Newcastle United

Stoke City 2 - 1 Newcastle United

The squad was fit for purpose to win more points in these games.

Spot the odd one out:

Add Reading at home. For me our worst result this season by a mile.

Guest neesy111

Spot the odd one out:

Aye, worst team I've seen this season by a mile.

Guest neesy111

1 point off Reading this season, stolen with a blatant hand ball  :lol:

That's the Derby of this season.

Guest bimpy474

And we got battered that game, as poor as you can get going forward we were.

Is he not responsible for how he team approaches and plays games, is he not responsible for the shocking defending ?.

Talking about City in isolation i honestly do believe the reason City won like they did was because of the fullback situation...

Never seen Silva and Nasri have so much fun all season and honestly i don't believe it would have been anywhere near as easy if Debuchy and Santon were fit.

No excuse for how we approached the game, was an absolute f*cking joke.

Spot the odd one out:

He said pre January, I didn't even need to go THERE :lol:

Guest neesy111

He gets no luck though.

Yeap, that goal Everton scored that wasn't given wasn't luck either.

Guest bimpy474

Is he not responsible for how he team approaches and plays games, is he not responsible for the shocking defending ?.

Talking about City in isolation i honestly do believe the reason City won like they did was because of the fullback situation...

Never seen Silva and Nasri have so much fun all season and honestly i don't believe it would have been anywhere near as easy if Debuchy and Santon were fit.

No excuse for how we approached the game, was an absolute f*cking joke.

I actually agree about the FB against Man City ;)

It's just the football in general, it's so poor and so so boring at times. And every time i see Elliot come to the halfway line to hoof it into the oppo's box, a tactic that we NEVER EVER win anything from, my heart just dies a little more.

"Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results".........exactly how i see him now.