Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest hydeous

Going on slightly differently from last year, isn't he? Last time it was 'oh, we aren't looking at the top 4' until we had 5 games to go.

Pards is playing mind games with himself! :p

I don't know why nobody will spell it out, Pardew is not a very good manager, he wasn't before he joined us and he isn't now. We finished 5th last season despite not playing very well for most of the time, mainly because Chelsea, Liverpool and Everton had such poor seasons. Would Moyes do better with our squad, absolutely he would, would Rodgers, well at least he has a plan. Watch the way Swansea played last week against City and then Liverpool in midweek, and then watch the ugly dross we come up with. It's horrible and Pardew seems unable to grasp that.

Our good technical players, Santon, Cabaye, Ben Arfa are completely wasted the way Pardew sets up the team. The premier league is pretty much dross this season and last, the fact we are in the top half illustrates that perfectly.

Ugh. What a fish-tastic post, marra.

He's still early on in his time here, results are the important thing for Pards at the moment as they buy him time to evolve the playing style towards his preferred way (a variant of 4-3-3/4-5-1).

He could be trying to get the team to play on the floor with 3 front men but if we're conceding every week then we won't get results.

In one!

Throw a few insults and spelling mistakes into that and it's right off RTG  ;D

Cabaye's not playing well- "yeah it's Pardew's fault".

Tiote's not playing well- "Blame Pards!"

Cisse's lost it- "Fucking Pardew man!"

Love how crazed this board is sometimes. :lol:

Cabaye's not playing well because he turned up to preseason unfit, then sat out a load of preseason matches as an agent tricked him into believing he was going Spurs.

Tiote's not playing well due to injuries, it always takes him a bit to get up to speed.

Cisse is not playing well because if he was still scoring at the same rate he was when he joined he wouldn't be playing for Newcastle.

Nothing to do with tactics.

Guest neesy111

Cabaye's not playing well because he turned up to preseason unfit, then sat out a load of preseason matches as an agent tricked him into believing he was going Spurs.

Tiote's not playing well due to injuries, it always takes him a bit to get up to speed.

Cisse is not playing well because if he was still scoring at the same rate he was when he joined he wouldn't be playing for Newcastle.

:lol:

Jesus.

Guest Dontooner

I give up, might as well throw my 8 year son into the wilderness , he doesnt need any guidance anyway. Being seriously contemplating the thought though...

I give up, might as well throw my 8 year son into the wilderness , he doesnt need any guidance anyway. Being seriously contemplating the thought though...

ha ha ha

Cabaye's not playing well- "yeah it's Pardew's fault".

Tiote's not playing well- "Blame Pards!"

Cisse's lost it- "f***ing Pardew man!"

Love how crazed this board is sometimes. :lol:

What is his job and what are his responsibilities? He has nothing to do with transfers, he has no impact on player performance.  Do his responsibilities go any further than picking the team and speaking to the press?

What in the name thats all holy in fuckety uppedness is this madness  :idiot2: :kasper:

The anti-pardew parade is divided into three large camps

1) I'm still butthurt about mean old alan getting the job when my bezzie chris was sacked

2) How dare he defend a shitty transfer window and not publicly slate his boss, as any normal person clearly would

3) 4-4-2?  WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What in the name thats all holy in fuckety uppedness is this madness  :idiot2: :kasper:

1) I'm still butthurt about mean old alan getting the job when my bezzie chris was sacked

2) How dare he defend a shitty transfer window and not publicly slate his boss, as any normal person clearly would

NWOAP, this isn't RTG son.

I'm not sure what RTG is but everyone's entitled to an opinion and mine is the whinging is ott so I represent that through hyperbole.  This isn't communist russia, sunshine.

He keeps on rambling on about Europe disrupting our premiership form. I think he means more in the number of days he has to prepare the squad tactically for the premier league game. We know Pardew meticulously prepares the team to stop the oppositions strengths and expose their weakness's. Having a game on a Thursday only gives him 2 days to prepare the team. Tomorrow will be a big test for him, after weve had a free week.

I'm not sure what RTG is but everyone's entitled to an opinion and mine is the whinging is ott so I represent that through hyperbole.  This isn't communist russia, sunshine.

Cherish that ignorance, precious, it's not somewhere you want to see.  Hyperbole is all very well but you're just being needlessly divisive dropping people who don't share your view into their convenient little boxes.  Petal.

Cherish that ignorance, precious, it's not somewhere you want to see.  Hyperbole is all very well but you're just being needlessly divisive dropping people who don't share your view into their convenient little boxes.  Petal.

How dare I step out of line of the hivemind.  Ignorance is strength.  Uniformity of opinion is truth.  :lol: