Alan Pardew

Dave

Big half ahead, this would be the first real stinking result of the season if we don't win.

He needs to ask why this season we are incapable of,putting a full game performance in. It's every game we look Jekyll and Hyde, great in parts and horrible in others.

We never really look 'Great' in parts of games do we though?

Not entirely fair, we have had passages this season where we've looked good. Thursday night for example.

I imagine our backroom staff are like that scene in Family Guy where the TV execs all keep pitching the same, tired cliches ("how about a young, single mother working at a metropolitan newspaper?") and the one guy who says "no! let's take a chance on something new, something different!" gets battered over the head by Pardew. :lol:

The worst part is that he often makes comments on our poor play, but does fuck all about it.

So fucking annoying.

Kevin Keegan KNEW he wanted a passing team so he coached passing and his teams passed the ball.

Pardew's teams sit deep and hit long balls towards big strikers. What do you think that says about his coaching sessions?

Guest Dontooner

Good game to analyze whose percentage football is more effective and fluid. West Ham with a team made to play it long and Newcastle a team with better ball skills.

better ball skills are you sure?  how many f***ing times have one of our players played a simply pass and the receiver of the ball fails to control it.  too many f***ing times, 

why is that? probably because the player who made the pass cant even pass wind or the receiver can't control the ball to save his life , probably both.

after watching that shower of shyte now i know why pardew likes the long ball, because our players cant pass water even under no pressure what so ever. 

worst of all we're not that much better at long balls, is there one of our players capable of a cross in the last third of the pitch, f***ing havent seen it for a while.

f*** off pardew you tosser

Definition of TeamWork -

The combined action of a group of people, esp. when effective and efficient

The process of working collaboratively with a group of people in order to achieve a goal

But guess who teaches or coaches the teamwork into the team. Quality

Good game to analyze whose percentage football is more effective and fluid. West Ham with a team made to play it long and Newcastle a team with better ball skills.

better ball skills are you sure?  how many f***ing times have one of our players played a simply pass and the receiver of the ball fails to control it.  too many f***ing times, 

why is that? probably because the player who made the pass cant even pass wind or the receiver can't control the ball to save his life , probably both.

after watching that shower of shyte now i know why pardew likes the long ball, because our players cant pass water even under no pressure what so ever. 

worst of all we're not that much better at long balls, is there one of our players capable of a cross in the last third of the pitch, f***ing havent seen it for a while.

f*** off pardew you tosser

Definition of TeamWork -

The combined action of a group of people, esp. when effective and efficient

The process of working collaboratively with a group of people in order to achieve a goal

But guess who teaches or coaches the teamwork into the team. Quality

what? wtf?

Too many players letting us down? They don't have a f***ing chance with our negative tactics and gameplan.

Simpson and Jonas can't play football because of our gameplan?

None of them played football because of our game plan. I'm sick and tired of reading oh Simpson isn't good, Jonas is rubbish etc. We have f***ing good players yet they are being made to look s*** by our shitty tactics. The only player who stood out today was Taylor and that's because this was his type of game, backs to the wall, lots of blocks and headers to be won.

How about our manager eh? You keep questioning the likes of Simpson, one man, a very small link in the chain, what about the big link in the chain, the manager? Wake the f*** up man. We are riding our luck and getting by simply on graft alone and individual brilliance or performances. Cisse looked like a clogger today and so did Ben Arfa and even Cabaye despite his goal.

We drew, great, but can anyone say that was a good performance? Or that we played well? We were f***ing awful and have been like that far too often for me anway, not to show my concern.

Big half ahead, this would be the first real stinking result of the season if we don't win.

He needs to ask why this season we are incapable of,putting a full game performance in. It's every game we look Jekyll and Hyde, great in parts and horrible in others.

It's because he's terrified of losing.  We play with fear and caution, so this is what we're stuck watching.  I'm so sick of watching us.

If Pardew knew how to make a passing team I expect he would do it.  Maybe the answer is to sell someone like Cabaye while his stock is still high and use the money to buy some players that suit his.... style, for want of a better word. Andy Carroll and that Sissoko would probably fit the bill.

Guest GeordieAce

It's because he's terrified of losing.  We play with fear and caution, so this is what we're stuck watching.  I'm so sick of watching us.

My thoughts exactly. Its rubbing off onto the players too. He's far too much of the 'don't get beat' mentality rather than than 'let's fucking win this lads'. It really is frustrating because these players on their day could give any team in the league a good game. Glass half full Pardew FFS.