Alan Pardew

Dave

Tonight and Monday are massive for Pardew. If we start and finish like we have in the last few games then I think it's clear he either doesn't have a clue or doesn't value his job. Probably both.

Results are the main thing, but some sort of a performance would be acceptable too :thup:

Bimpy is alarmed, sacared and confused...Right now he doesn't really know what he thinks..It's night and he's heard noises in the kitchen..But he's pretending to be asleep hoping the first axe blow will hit Mrs Bimpy.

Mrs Bimpy will make sure he's ok.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JQ7t0h6Hjlo/T42vohGvnBI/AAAAAAAAAec/k6GytKe_9Mc/s1600/Brienne-of-Tarth-Game-of-Thrones.jpg

Guest icemanblue

Pardew: I have two fantastic players, one decent, and 7 shit ones, in the treatment room

N-O: 'Fucking hell, Parcunt. That's going to give the players a boost, isn't it?!'

Guest bimpy474

Bimpy has no faith in him to turn it around, but accepts it as a possibility and will raise a glass if he manages it.

This is it spot on Dave, Ronnie has put it much better than me.

Cheers Ron ;)

Guest bimpy474

Bimpy is alarmed, sacared and confused...Right now he doesn't really know what he thinks..It's night and he's heard noises in the kitchen..But he's pretending to be asleep hoping the first axe blow will hit Mrs Bimpy.

I dont know what to do with this :lol:

Guest neesy111

I'll probably go along with Bimpy regarding this.  Still deserves till the new year for me to see if he can fix most the issues that is wrong with the team.

Bimpy has no faith in him to turn it around, but accepts it as a possibility and will raise a glass if he manages it.

Cheers Ron ;)

guess this is how most of us feels. including myself

Cheers Ron ;)

guess this is how most of us feels. including myself

Aye me as well.

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/newcastle-are-not-a-long-ball-team-insists-pardew-1-5173688

Pardew doesn’t buy into the statistics about long balls, and he even believes his team hasn’t always been direct enough in its attacking moves.

“It’s misleading,” Pardew told the Gazette. “You can use as many stats as you like to criticise a team – you could use stats to criticise Manchester United if you wanted to.

“The bottom line for us is to win. We need to find a way to win. I think we’ve played and overplayed in games. We haven’t gone long enough."

:suicide:

To be fair, the next sentence gives it a little more context:

“Other times, we’ve played and overplayed in games, and haven’t gone long enough.

“Other times, we’ve gone long from free-kicks and deliveries from deep when we should play smaller.”

I think he's saying we've taken the wrong option at times, playing short when a long ball was on and playing long when a short ball and keeping possession would have been a better choice.