Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest bimpy474

Against Wigan it should be Tav, for his pace and mobility, and the fact he isn't Williamson.

The fuck did we loan Good out for man?

Fuck man, I'd have Simpson at CB ahead of Williamson now.

Tav is better than Good as it stands right now. You and me stapled together are better than Williamson.

Against Wigan it should be Tav, for his pace and mobility, and the fact he isn't Williamson.

Tav is better than Good as it stands right now. You and me stapled together are better than Williamson.

I've seen neither of them play, but isn't Tav more of a RB? Not that it matters, unless Williamson breaks both his legs tomorrow, he'll be there against Wigan.

We're going to be a trivia question in ten years. Which manager won both Manager of the Year Awards and was sacked/got his team relegated the next season?

George Burley?

We can't even win that. :lol:

Nile Ranger aint getting near the first team unless he is on time for training for 6 months on the trot (Pardew said this about a month ago), Pardew is coming across as a full of shit tosser.

He should think before he speaks, everyone and his dog knew where we were short in the summer but he did fuck all about it, in fact he even spouted bollocks on a talk in about wanting "Yohans mate" and insinuating it was in the bag, that and wanting a goal scoring centreback who chips in a few goals a season.

The blokes a fucking bullshitter and while i still think he can us around i still don't like being filled with shit.

Guest bimpy474

I've seen neither of them play, but isn't Tav more of a RB? Not that it matters, unless Williamson breaks both his legs tomorrow, he'll be there against Wigan.

Tav has played at centre back a couple of times in pre season and looked good. Played LB and looked good there, funnily enough he has looked less impressive when he played RB, his supposed best position.

Nile Ranger aint getting near the first team unless he is on time for training for 6 months on the trot (Pardew said this about a month ago), Pardew is coming across as a full of s*** tosser.

He should think before he speaks, everyone and his dog knew where we were short in the summer but he did f*** all about it, in fact he even spouted bollocks on a talk in about wanting "Yohans mate" and insinuating it was in the bag, that and wanting a goal scoring centreback who chips in a few goals a season.

The blokes a f***ing bullshitter and while i still think he can us around i still don't like being filled with s***.

6 weeks wasn't it?

Nile Ranger aint getting near the first team unless he is on time for training for 6 months on the trot (Pardew said this about a month ago), Pardew is coming across as a full of s*** tosser.

He should think before he speaks, everyone and his dog knew where we were short in the summer but he did f*** all about it, in fact he even spouted bollocks on a talk in about wanting "Yohans mate" and insinuating it was in the bag, that and wanting a goal scoring centreback who chips in a few goals a season.

The blokes a f***ing bullshitter and while i still think he can us around i still don't like being filled with s***.

6 weeks wasn't it?

Dunno, maybe.

Still wasn't 6 weeks ago :)

Guest bimpy474

I'm sticking up for him tonight, we needed to see a reaction from the players and we got it, he must go all out to attack Wigan.  Get a few goals and it could turn our season around.

Goals, as if.

I can only remember us scoring more than two in only a handful of games in the last year, we just dont attack enough.

Pardew has to go, he is defensive and long ball. Two things in football that i hate more than anything.

Guest neesy111

I'm sticking up for him tonight, we needed to see a reaction from the players and we got it, he must go all out to attack Wigan.  Get a few goals and it could turn our season around.

How do we create the chances for those goals then.....

Thought he got the team trying again, digging in and such,

He can't legislate for that f*** up of an excuse that is Williamson

Williamson is an easy scapegoat, I didn't think we looked comfortable on the ball in any areas of the pitch tonight. Our dreadful footballing philosophy just asks for insane amounts of pressure on our back four. Williamson will crack easily over 90 mins with that sustained pressure, I'm amazed he made it as long as he did tonight.

he is an easy scapegoat thats true, but have to disagree a bit, we looked a lot more comfortable on the ball compared to our usual standards.  Maybe that's not saying much considering we been a shamble for how many games now.

Up until 75 mins before Pulis made his subs I genuinely felt confident in us seeing the game out.  Before then Stoke haven't shown us anything that we should have been worried about. 

Defending was shambolic in the last 15 mins when Stoke threw the kitchen sink at us.  f*** off Williamson.

If they come to defend, which they will, we'll struggle to make anything with deadwood like Jonas in the team.

If they come to defend we stand a far better chance than we do if they come here and have a go.

---

We improved tonight and while it wasn't great there are positives to be taken in to the Wigan game, just need to have a go.

Well said Mick. The way some people carry on on here its almost like they're desperate to see him fail

Aye - bit OTT some of the stuff on here tonight. Understandable to be disappointed with the result but think it's important to acknowledge a decent performance in very difficult circumstances.

How do we create the chances for those goals then.....

It's simple, attack them.  We've scored goals and sat back too often.  We need to get a goal and keep going at them as if it was 0-0 and we will get a reaction from the crowd.  Perch being banned might create an opportunity for Marveaux to get a game and I would drop Jonas for Ben Arfa.