Alan Pardew

Dave

Let's just all breath a bit, nobody knows what's going on. Wait to hear something more concrete and then go ape shit if that's required.

:thup:

It's absolutely mental but I knew this would be bumped straight away.

The press have absolutely no comeback with stuff like this or transfer stories, they can write whatever they like and if it doesn't come off they will just write another story can't (well I can really) believe the reactions :lol:

Anyway. Quarter of the way through the season, and this result tees us up nicely to finish in a vastly underwhelming 10th or thereabouts as I predicted at the beginning of the season. Smug is me. :sad: Beyond that lies the sale of Hatem Ben Arfa et al, and the fall away from our 2011/12 apex. It'll be a whole new set of players and a good few years before we're back to such heights again. In a way, I envy Aston Villa.. at least they've hit the nadir of their cycle and are now on the way back up again. We've got a lot of downhill left.

How wrong I was. :anguish:

Guest Craig-NUFC

One of his trademarks is losing the dressing room and he's admitted (for no reason) they had a falling out recently. It might be jumping to conclusions but it's not much of a jump.

Former players of his say the opposite; say he's too pally pally with the players and is more a mate than a coach.

One of his trademarks is losing the dressing room and he's admitted (for no reason) they had a falling out recently. It might be jumping to conclusions but it's not much of a jump.

I fear this is exactly what is happening/happened

Barton said he's the best man manager he's worked with, obviously he's a nutcase so you can take that opinion with a pinch of salt.

Matt Holland has said before in media he's an excellent man manager and was full of praise for him when he was appointed

Seems to me like the whole Colo situation has been blown way out of proportion. I hope so anyway.

What sort of 'disagreement' could have lead to him asking to leave, right now, in the midst of a relegation battle?

(Insert Pards boning his wife joke here)

Barton said he's the best man manager he's worked with, obviously he's a nutcase so you can take that opinion with a pinch of salt.

Matt Holland has said before in media he's an excellent man manager and was full of praise for him when he was appointed

Can you lot fuck off with this? It's his trademark ffs!!! It's been said on here!

Can you lot f*** off with this? It's his trademark ffs!!! It's been said on here!

Yeah I know sorry.

Pardew out! he is a nasty man.

Can you lot fuck off with this? It's his trademark ffs!!! It's been said on here!

sorry forum script was late arriving  :shifty:

Guest bimpy474

Win two out of the next three and the whole mood changes.

Aye but lose the next 3 and it gets worse.  O0

Catastrophic i would think :(

also it is so good to see everyone reacting in a calm measured manner and not instantly jumping to the worst case scenario....................

we've lost 11 out of the last 14. The ship of calmness sailed a while ago.

Can you lot f*** off with this? It's his trademark ffs!!! It's been said on here!

What is the point here?An equal number of people have called him a fraud. Pundits and players alike.