Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest reefatoon

p*ssed off about that interview. He should be spitting blood about Halsey.

Yeah, but he gets banned for it if he goes off on one.  We are all fucking fuming about it, but he conducted it the right way.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Getting himself a ban in the process. Whilst some on here might like him off the touchline for a few games, I doubt he would himself.

Yeah, but he gets banned for it if he goes off on one.  We are all fucking fuming about it, but he conducted it the right way.

Yeah, he gets a ban and next time it happens, the referee thinks twice about making such a bent decision.

Ferguson's been doing it for years. Take a ban and get inside the referee's head. Bent cunts like Halsey know they can fuck us over and get an easy ride.

Ok, thats me outa here. Wont be able to stand all the tripe over the next few days....

You won't be able to stand it because you're constantly defending a manager who can't get a talented team of players playing football.

Bye.

Maybe some of the players we have aren't as talented as you make out ?

You don't think we're better than this? :lol:

Yeah, he gets a ban and next time it happens, the referee thinks twice about making such a bent decision.

Ferguson's been doing it for years. Take a ban and get inside the referee's head. Bent cunts like Halsey know they can fuck us over and get an easy ride.

True story. Ban would be collateral damage.

Ok, thats me outa here. Wont be able to stand all the tripe over the next few days....

You won't be able to stand it because you're constantly defending a manager who can't get a talented team of players playing football.

Bye.

You don't think we're better than this? :lol:

Not the XI we fielded after the injuries.

f***ing horrible comments in here. We would have won had we not been screwed over by the ref and had some f***ing luck with injuries.

Yup. We lost because of the referee and his assistants - plain and simply.

Guest Dontooner

With his safety 1st approach , He would blow a job to keep himself on the touch line. Week after week we play some real negative and un orgainize shit.

f***ing horrible comments in here. We would have won had we not been screwed over by the ref and had some f***ing luck with injuries.

Yup. We lost because of the referee and his assistants - plain and simply.

We did but 11 vs 11 we were still piss poor.

Villa-aside, the away form has been as bad as it was before the new lads. We go away, we get beat. Standard practice.

Some of the comments here are just so silly...Just kiddie silly. Who is this manager you want who would have won the game against such horror show refereeing ??? Be honest and think before writing rubbish. Tell me who is the manager who was going to win the game against such refereeing today ?

Bye.

As talented as I make out? As talented as 'talented'?

Its not his fault our players couldnt pass the ball today

It is actually. When he made the 3rd sub and pushed the full backs forward we started looking a lot more fluid. Shame he let Wigan have the run of the park for 70 mins before growing a pair.

Guest Dontooner

Some of the comments here are just so silly...Just kiddie silly. Who is this manager you want who would have won the game against such horror show refereeing ??? Be honest and think before writing rubbish. Tell me who is the manager who was going to win the game against such refereeing today ?

Keep missing the bloody point, its the bloody teams performances that are shit. Can't wait for the season to be over , we had a very bad year when it came down to performances on the pitch. We are as poor as the bottom 5 and that;s why we are sitting around it.