Alan Pardew

Dave

HTT comes out with the same guff every game, regardless of the result. If we've won, people laugh and post memes. If we've lost, they all agree. :lol:

That's because we've put-up with the same crap over and over again.

Poor starts.

No attacking cohesion

Too many players off-form at the same time

etc...

Guest icemanblue

HTT comes out with the same guff every game, regardless of the result. If we've won, people laugh and post memes. If we've lost, they all agree. :lol:

Poor starts.

No attacking cohesion

etc...

Did we start poorly today, like? The injury to Debuchy knocked the wind out of our sails. Up until that point, we'd looked the stronger team.

Guest icemanblue

Did we start poorly today, like? The injury to Debuchy knocked the wind out of our sails. Up until that point, we'd looked the stronger team.

:lol:

What's funny about that then?

Guest Dontooner

Poor starts.

No attacking cohesion

etc...

Just fuck off with you over optimistic comments every bloody week. You are the incarnation of HTT just in the opposite way. 

Guest Howaythetoon

Since the Chelsea game and the odd cameo, Sisosko's own natural game/ability is being lost under Pardew. He honestly looked like Amady Faye out there today, only quicker. It is no surprise to me that Tiote's game has also regressed alot under Pardew. Cast your mind back to how he played under Hughton for example where he was generally superb week in week out for us. If one was to make a snap opinion of our players based on today's game alone, you'd think a good number of them were crap and that is what Pardew input is slowly doing, turning them into crap performers.

Guest GeordieAce

I'm not his biggest fan by any stretch, but f*** me, a very hard fixture on Thursday against a quality side, injuries to key players and being f***ed over by the ref on 2 occasions and yet it's somehow Pardews fault? Have a word man. Yes he gets criticised and rightly so at times, but today I can't see what he did wrong. The players looked fatigued but we still give that a go, Taylor being unlucky with the header, Debuchy offside, Cisse snatching at chances and the flukiest goal you'll ever see. The refs f***ed us over today, make no mistake.

Today wasn't a one off, you have a word.

At what point did I say it was?

What's funny about that then?

We were toothless even before Debuchy went off, we were better but still poor against one of the worst teams in the league, one that before today had won twice at home.  We were playing a poor team and rarely in the whole game looked like being the better side.  Even after the win today, they've lost more at home than they've won or drawn yet you're still making excuses.

Guest Howaythetoon

Poor starts.

No attacking cohesion

etc...

Did it fuck, what fucked us today and fucks us all the time is in that final 3rd we look absolutely fucking clueless and in the middle lack any movement and ball retention/playing ability in the main. Cisse was constantly begging those behind him to get closer to him. At one point Santon raced down the right and had to check back on himself because there was no fucker in the box. He dropped deeper and looked infield and where was our midfield? Back in our own half. This is a regular and common theme of our game under Pardew. That's what is killing us not a fucking injury to a full-back. Honestly, I go to a few Gateshead games and they play better football than us and have more of clue on the ball.

We definitely started well and looked good before Debuchy went off. But by the same token you've got to question why an injury to our right back after less than 15mins can devastate the whole team's performance.

At what point did I say it was?

It was written all over your post without you actually saying it.  You're going on as if today is a one off and it's anything but, its par for the course.  People aren’t pissed off because of today and one game, it’s more that we’re poor more often than not.

We definitely started well and looked good before Debuchy went off. But by the same token you've got to question why an injury to our right back after less than 15mins can devastate the whole team's performance.

Cos his ability to get up and down the flank like the flash was pushing their left side back. That stopped after he went off and they started getting further up the pitch.

Poor starts.

No attacking cohesion

etc...

Did it fuck, what fucked us today and fucks us all the time is in that final 3rd we look absolutely fucking clueless and in the middle lack any movement and ball retention/playing ability in the main. Cisse was constantly begging those behind him to get closer to him. At one point Santon raced down the right and had to check back on himself because there was no fucker in the box. He dropped deeper and looked infield and where was our midfield? Back in our own half. This is a regular and common theme of our game under Pardew. That's what is killing us not a fucking injury to a full-back. Honestly, I go to a few Gateshead games and they play better football than us and have more of clue on the ball.

Most are under instruction to not get forward much that must be clear to all on here by now. Even when Santon or somebody breaks the Pardew gulag there is only one in the box against 4.

Cos his ability to get up and down the flank like the flash was pushing their left side back. That stopped after he went off and they started getting further up the pitch.

Is it not a bit worrying that our whole gameplan is seemingly so brittle though? What about the rest of our team?

Poor starts.

No attacking cohesion

etc...

I was talking in general. And even if we did start better (I agree we did), other same, old problems still existed.

Fuck this shit. It's pathetic.

Is it not a bit worrying that our whole gameplan is seemingly so brittle though? What about the rest of our team?

We have no real wide players. Gouffran is really a striker, Marv and Sissoko want to be central and always drift that way and Jonas is Jonas. Once we lost our threat out wide that was it.

I agree as I said before that we started well but at the same time once Wigan settled down they just took the ball off us and passed it about until they scored. I never really see progression under Pardew.

Guest strongbow69

I can only assume you are actually onto your 69th strong bow for clapping to that pile of steaming bollocks of a post. Of course its his f***ing fault, he is the man responsible for the way the team plays. Players can have off days and they are responsible for that but the team is having an off day every f***ing week because of the bearded c*** and his f***ing total inability to get them performing well as a team.

no, Its my opinion on this game .I dont think we have a team yet, their isnt enough cohesion over the lentgh of the pitch . I,m not saying pardew is great but fuck me he had to contend with some shit all season

I can only assume you are actually onto your 69th strong bow for clapping to that pile of steaming bollocks of a post. Of course its his f***ing fault, he is the man responsible for the way the team plays. Players can have off days and they are responsible for that but the team is having an off day every f***ing week because of the bearded c*** and his f***ing total inability to get them performing well as a team.

no, Its my opinion on this game .I dont think we have a team yet, their isnt enough cohesion over the lentgh of the pitch . I,m not saying pardew is great but fuck me he had to contend with some shit all season

Injuries? Depth? Aside from the shit refereeing decisions today he's had no worse than anyone else. He got full support this transfer window and had a strong nucleus of players in the first place. People are pig sck and rightly so.