Alan Pardew

Dave

None of our players have played over 40 games, only 4 have played more than 30, and one of them is a goalkeeper.

Meanwhile most of Chelsea's first team players are on around 45-50 games.

Aye, and Benitez has been complaining about tiredness for months.

January 3rd

January 27th

Mid Feb

March

April

Sorry I thought we were talking about performances and results. They're third and have played in two semi finals with one still to come ffs.

:lol:

And spent half a billion?

Sorry, again you're talking about something completely different to me.

I thought we were discussing fatigue. Why are their players able to play fifty games and perform while ours can't manage thirty without apparently being completely knackered? Are you claiming they have more stamina depending on how much they cost?

No, as I said Benitez was complaining about tiredness 3 months ago when there players hadn't even played 30 games.

Their players are able to challenge in 4 competitions and be 3rd because they're better players.  We have players that could challenge mid-table with the fatigue that comes from this many games.

A broken back, dislocated shoulder or anterior cruciate and the like that have seen us without players long term aren't really brought on by tiredness though.

You know what would be really funny? If Pardew got sacked, went back to selling double glazing and sorted you out with a cracking deal on some nice Everest windows. Then some kid punted a football 50 yards long and it smashed right through your newly fitted glass panes.  :iamatwat:

None of our players have played over 40 games, only 4 have played more than 30, and one of them is a goalkeeper.

January 3rd

January 27th

Mid Feb

March

April

Sorry I thought we were talking about performances and results. They're third and have played in two semi finals with one still to come ffs.

I thought we were discussing fatigue. Why are their players able to play fifty games and perform while ours can't manage thirty without apparently being completely knackered? Are you claiming they have more stamina depending on how much they cost?

No, as I said Benitez was complaining about tiredness 3 months ago when there players hadn't even played 30 games.

Their players are able to challenge in 4 competitions and be 3rd because they're better players.  We have players that could challenge mid-table with the fatigue that comes from this many games.

A broken back, dislocated shoulder or anterior cruciate and the like that have seen us without players long term aren't really brought on by tiredness though.

You know what would be really funny? If Pardew got sacked, went back to selling double glazing and sorted you out with a cracking deal on some nice Everest windows. Then some kid punted a football 50 yards long and it smashed right through your newly fitted glass panes.  :iamatwat:

Random. :lol:

January 3rd

January 27th

Mid Feb

March

April

Be honest, you didn't expect Everest to be doing that today, did you?

its really hard to break double glazing with a ball like, moreso from 50 yards long.

not if its been put in by Pardew. 

think the word cowboy springs to mind.

square panes in round holes?

its really hard to break double glazing with a ball like, moreso from 50 yards long.

who the fuck knows,  but im telling you when he gets the phone call from the disgruntled customer, you know Pardew excuse would be he was tired and had to put in two windows in a week.

who the fuck knows,  but im telling you when he gets the phone call from the disgruntled customer, you know Pardew excuse would be he was tired and had to put in two windows in a week.

:lol:  or he had to travel too far to his previous job.

it'll probably fall off its hinges if someone walked past and farted.

Pards' guarantee would only last for the first half of the warranty period.

How many had ours played before Pardew brought the subject up? 

January 3rd

January 27th

Mid Feb

March

April

Very good. :laugh:

Guest neesy111

January 3rd

January 27th

Mid Feb

March

April

Guest neesy111

I'm sick to death of hearing about fatigue, tiredness etc.  These are top class athletes if they can't play 2 games a week like all the top teams do then either we've bought a load of unfit players or its down to the coaching and fitness staff.

I'm sick to death of hearing about fatigue, tiredness etc.  These are top class athletes if they can't play 2 games a week like all the top teams do then either we've bought a load of unfit players or its down to the coaching and fitness staff.

It's the easiest excuse to use and he uses it time and time again.

Someone needs to get on to Fergie and tell him that his players are fit enough to play twice a week and his rotation policy is a waste of time. Think how many titles he'd have won if he'd just played his best eleven every game.

Someone needs to get on to Fergie and tell him that his players are fit enough to play twice a week and his rotation policy is a waste of time. Think how many titles he'd have won if he'd just played his best eleven every game.

We've rotated our players as much as any other team. But of course Pardew has managed to convince everybody otherwise.

This unbelievably shit crack just completely ignores the fact that we've been utter dross all season of course.

We've rotated our players as much as any other team. But of course Pardew has managed to convince everybody otherwise.

We've used more players than any other team in the league ffs.

haha, actually the worst post ever made. Considering we've used more players than anybody and we're still absolutely fucking shite.

This is another thing about Pardew's excuses. They contradict each other. One week he uses the injury problems as an excuse, the next he uses the tiredness excuse (when said players should be fresher than anybody because they've barely fucking played).

It's actually comical. The top managers like Wenger and Fergie come up with shite after matches to take the attention away from the players and place it on themselves. Pardew does it try and mask and hide is own failures and place it on anybody/anything possible. The total shyster.

This is another thing about Pardew's excuses. They contradict each other. One week he uses the injury problems as an excuse, the next he uses the tiredness excuse (when said players should be fresher than anybody because they've barely fucking played).

It's actually comical. The top managers like Wenger and Fergie come up with shite after matches to take the attention away from the players and place it on themselves. Pardew does it try and mask and hide is own failures and place it on anybody/anything possible. The total shyster.

Didn't he say after one of the Benfica games that half the players were tired after Thursday and the other half were rusty because they hadn't played on Thursday? :lol: