Champions League 2012/13 - Borussia Dortmund 1 - 2 Bayern Munich (FT)

Beren

I love how Pardew bashing comes up randomly in the most offshot ways in this forum. It's just so visceral and deep-seated.

:lol: I think we hate that guy.

I hate him more than Sunderland.

I know this is most likely in jest, but wouldn't be surprised if some people actually felt that way going by some of the posts in the Pardew thread. So odd.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Something tells me that Ribéry will probably move back to France now that he has won everything he had to win with Bayern.

I form my opinion on what players are like  by their behaviour during trophy presentations.

My daughters a cheerleader and when they go to comps there's this one in her squad who always runs up when they're called out for a trophy and grabs it and holds on for dear life, no one gets a look in, for an 8 year old she's a propped dick like :lol:

I form my opinion on what players are like  by their behaviour during trophy presentations.

My daughters a cheerleader and when they go to comps there's this one in her squad who always runs up when they're called out for a trophy and grabs it and holds on for dear life, no one gets a look in, for an 8 year old she's a propped dick like :lol:

How to send a forum full of Newcastle fans to hell:

Step 1: Declare your daughter is a cheerleader.

Step 2: Continue sentence leaving fans imagining your 18 year old cheerleader daughter.

Step 3: Finish sentence by revealing your daughter is 8.

Mission accomplished.

Good thing about the Confederations Cup is that since most teams don't give a fuck it's usually pretty open and unpredictable.

:shifty: Looked like you gave a fuck when Jozy was tearing you to bits.

Good thing about the Confederations Cup is that since most teams don't give a f*** it's usually pretty open and unpredictable.

:shifty: Looked like you gave a f*** when Jozy was tearing you to bits.

I was in the US back then, I claim that win as mine too.

Back to the game, on hindsight, I think that Klopp misread the game when he didn't make any change until so late. Dortmund were completely spent and should have used the bench instead of bidding his time until the ET.

Yup seemed like he was waiting for Bayern to make a move (like finally taking Boateng off) or get to extra time. Still not sure how Dante was on the pitch, I feel like that hasn't been talked about enough.

No more football  :(

Championship Playoff final on Monday?

:thup:

How to send a forum full of Newcastle fans to hell:

Step 1: Declare your daughter is a cheerleader.

Step 2: Continue sentence leaving fans imagining your 18 year old cheerleader daughter.

Step 3: Finish sentence by revealing your daughter is 8.

Mission accomplished.

FYI, if it makes it any worse (if that's possible) she's 6 :lol: :lol: