2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Man if we had Nike he'd probably make the best kits ever for us.

He's regularly said he'd love a shot at designing our kit.

And until recently Nike also had a geordie and Newcastle fan as Global VP of Football Footwear.

But sadly we still ended up stuck with the Puma shite.

Ever since we were with Puma we have seen leaks either by now or around about now.

The contract was supposed to be up at the end of this season, there has been no confirmation of it continuing by the club or Puma, and I'm sure someone on here said the Puma signs on the stadium are coming down at the end of the season. It seems reasonable to think that our Puma deal is over now.

Guest Roger Kint

It took forever for this season's kits to be leaked. I wouldn't read too much into it.

January/February wasn't it?

Early April David Icke(the poster :lol:) put up the leaks, cant be arsed going further back than that.

The January FF stated away shirts were shown and discussed so its obviously still Puma

It took forever for this season's kits to be leaked. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Early April David Icke(the poster :lol:) put up the leaks, cant be arsed going further back than that.

The January FF stated away shirts were shown and discussed so its obviously still Puma

Unless they are under embargo's not to say who the new makers are or the logo was omitted.

No one ever seems to hear off the fans who attend these meetings in anyway. All we hear is the minutes.

Guest Roger Kint

Unless they are under embargo's not to say who the new makers are or the logo was omitted.

No one ever seems to hear off the fans who attend these meetings in anyway. All we hear is the minutes.

Wait you are suggesting that every person involved from club, fans, new providers, puma and basically half of football are all under an embargo? :lol:

You dont think this 9/11esque cover up would be a tad difficult?

I honestly reckon we will drop Puma at the end of the season.

For every year Puma have been with us leaks have been around, and pretty early on as well. Last years was leaked in February. This year no leaks have came out yet ever other Puma shirts for other teams is being leaked.

Happen to chance upon this. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

I honestly reckon we will drop Puma at the end of the season.

For every year Puma have been with us leaks have been around, and pretty early on as well. Last years was leaked in February. This year no leaks have came out yet ever other Puma shirts for other teams is being leaked.

Happen to chance upon this. :lol:

:lol:

Wait you are suggesting that every person involved from club, fans, new providers, puma and basically half of football are all under an embargo? :lol:

The club may not be allowed to announce a deal with a different manufacturer since the current one expires. I'm sure it's happened to other clubs before.

Away from the topic wouldn't you think you would hear more from the fans who attend these meetings?, they never seem to go on forums, never write into the the mag or anything.

I'd also love to know what the big commercial deal at the end of last season was?

Guest Roger Kint

The club may not be allowed to announce a deal with a different manufacturer since the current one expires. I'm sure it's happened to other clubs before.

Away from the topic wouldn't you think you would hear more from the fans who attend these meetings?, they never seem to go on forums, never write into the the mag or anything.

I'd also love to know what the big commercial deal at the end of last season was?

The club may not, doesnt apply to the thousands of other people who inevitably know about it.

After the club nazis banned the NUST due to speaking out of turn i dare say they wont put their names to anything recorded either online/print etc in fear of getting kicked off.

Might not be a popular view but 2010/11 aside which was a travesty I've quite liked the Puma offerings.

I love the 2011/12 kits still - black un with Ben Arfa on the back and home kit with Colo. Great stuff

11/12 kit could've been a classic had there been stripes on the back, especially seeing as we were good. The orange and black ones were both very sharp too. Incidentally, I wonder how many mugs have thrown £40 at the kit-that-isn't-a-kit we wore against Braga.

11/12 kit could've been a classic had there been stripes on the back, especially seeing as we were good. The orange and black ones were both very sharp too. Incidentally, I wonder how many mugs have thrown £40 at the kit-that-isn't-a-kit we wore against Braga.

They are going for over a hundred quid on ebay