2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Guest chicken little

Hmm, bit torn about this. Its our sons 10th birthday next month, and for the last 3 years, I've bought him a new shirt, with his name and age on the back.

Thing is, he isn't really into football, and doesn't wear the shirts much, so I'm wondering whether its worth spending £50 (incl printing) for a shirt this year.  :undecided:

Don't waste your cash on the shirt. And ask him what he'd like? :)

disagree, buy him something ugly as shite that he doesn't even want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like to see us in Black and White as often as possible. I'd like to see a return of the Maroon and Blue hooped away shirt from the 90's. After that though I wouldn't mind it if the club opted for permanant away kit colour combination. Don't we have a good record in all our yellow away shirts?

I like to see us in Black and White as often as possible. I'd like to see a return of the Maroon and Blue hooped away shirt from the 90's. After that though I wouldn't mind it if the club opted for permanant away kit colour combination. Don't we have a good record in all our yellow away shirts?

If our shirt wasn't the abominable mess that it is, I'd agree. Genuinely the worst we've ever had, this one. So much white, too much blue. Bleurgh.

• 2 weeks later...

Package in my letterbox today.  :celb:

Shop tags still on.  Must have been literally pulled off the rack when the order came through.  Fits fine.

Decent turnaround: ordered 1st January with name & numbering on back, arrived in Toronto 8th January. 

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3247/vzxa.jpg  http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5306/khu8.jpg

He's nailed on to be sold now, isn't he.  Sorry everyone.  :sad:

Guest Roger Kint

Already chosen according to that Fans thing the other day werent they? Plus the got to talk about picking a 3rd kit. Wont be long based on that.

Already chosen according to that Fans thing the other day werent they? Plus the got to talk about picking a 3rd kit. Wont be long based on that.

Yeah it's already chosen, wasn't our current one chosen in December 2012?

The thing is though the club don't really promote them well, the last two homes shirts have only officially been unveiled in friendlies just before the season starts and I'm sure they have been released for sale after the season has began.

All our puma shirts have been leaked usually at the start of the year.