2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Completely beyond me, that. Ah well, each to their own. 

Limited supply innit and pretty elastic demand.  Knew my A level Economics would have a real life application at some point

was talking to someone the other day about the kits being reduced to 16 quid in sports direct or something, apparently some people are clinging to the idea that this means ashley is selling the club :lol:

I don't see how people can come to that conclusion.

The season is nearly over, and there are rumours that Puma will not be are shirt makers next season, no more to it than that.

Mike Ashley tries to bring out another home shirt every season, simply for the money. Fucking greedy twat.

To be fair it's been since the move to Puma. Our last Adidas home shirt lasted only 1 year because the deal ended, previously they had all been renewed every 2 seasons. I don't think their is a club in the Premiership who don't bring a new home shirt out every year. Shepard introduced the 3rd kit using Europe as an excuse for another shirt. Thats probably more greedy than bringing out a new home shirt every season.

Getting rid of the Puma stock before something else takes over and you can no longer sell the puma shit.

Possibly, but considering NUFC buy the shirts off SD then wouldn't you just assume any remaining Puma stock will just be returned to SD instead. SD have similar/same deals on NUFC shirts as well.

It may have been mentioned here already, but saw this on another forum a while ago, where the poster was suggesting Umbro may be taking over the kits again, after posting this on their website...

995022_10151825632423663_1621243177_n.jpg

Mark-down the prices to encourage more sales on an expiring kit, its normal. All teams in the world pretty much do a new kit ever year now anyway.

But seen nothing to suggest Puma wouldn't be doing our kits for another year, hopefully its Nike. Doubt it of course.

Mark-down the prices to encourage more sales on an expiring kit, its normal. All teams in the world pretty much do a new kit ever year now anyway.

But seen nothing to suggest Puma wouldn't be doing our kits for another year, hopefully its Nike. Doubt it of course.

No news indicating the deal which was to end at the end of this season has been extended, and a little while ago someone said on here that the Puma signs will be coming down at the end of the season.

Frankly, Puma can get f***ed. Responsible, imo, for some of our worst ever kits.  :tongue:

Mind, until we have a strip that has stripes all the way down the back I'll be sticking with me 1975 replica.

Guest Roger Kint

First link is meaningless, second states a minimum of this season. Well done, pretty obvious its still going

I think this year's might be the worst we've ever had. More white than black, no stripes on the back, the Wonga logo, the blue stripes, the beaver teeth. Awful. A complete and utter mess. Third kit's nice.