2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Regardless of what I think - I'm never wearing or buying anything that displays Wonga.

Wish all fans thought that. Sadly it will still be snapped up by thousands of them

Club doesnt get it, or more accurately doesnt care. As long as w***a is plastered over them, shirt sales are going to be much lower than preceding seasons.

I've never worn footie tops but have always bought the kids the strip every time a new one comes out. this is the first season i havent and wont until the sponsor changes. know many parents like this.

Even if we'd accepted a sponsor paying slightly less (not that we offered anyone the chance to even match w***a according to Richard Branson) they would have sold a tonne more shirts. may not have been enough to make up the difference but so what.

i like the kit, its simple and all that; which I like. However, I hate the sponsor and of course won't be buying it.

The back is plain by the way...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_NSA6x3kdhg/U2ISwK6ZkEI/AAAAAAAAPKg/2hhtQdEYbd4/s1600/Puma+Newcastle+14-15+Away+Kit+(2).jpg