2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Guest Roger Kint

Didnt see that in the minutes...nor did a simple Ctrl + F locate it either...

Only saw from what WPCP posted

The board stated that club has already picked the 2014/15 home and away kits. Several designs for next season's proposed third kit were passed around the group and the club asked members to note their preference.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye they've modified the minutes since they were first put on the site, that's no longer there, but things like this have now appeared  :lol:

TC: "Why was our retail website selling some Rangers items?"

The club agreed that should never have happened and explained that because Sports Direct fulfils a similar operation for Portsmouth and Rangers, there had been a human error in the coding behind the website.

Didnt see that in the minutes...nor did a simple Ctrl + F locate it either...

Only saw from what WPCP posted

The board stated that club has already picked the 2014/15 home and away kits. Several designs for next season's proposed third kit were passed around the group and the club asked members to note their preference.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah okay - my bad....

Well, hopefully we'll get a leak of the 3rd or discussion of it soon.

I assume our home kit will be the Italy home kit with b/w stripes based on years past + Newcastle, Dortmund etc. getting the "premier" templates from Puma. I assume our away kit to be the secondary template as well.

Umbro posted this at Christmas time on their Facebook page. If you notice in the 1 there is a picture of one of our players in a top from a few years ago. Maybe it's an indication that in the coming year Umbro will make our shirts, though I doubt it because they have said to have been at our fans forums. It could just be that the player shown has a deal with Umbro, which is more likely. Anyway I thought I'd share.

995022_10151825632423663_1621243177_n.jpg

Credit to MartinLeRoy from the SSC forums for pointing it out.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I would love Umbro like. They do some quality kits. Simple & concise - which is what a football shirt should be, no daft blue lines or faltering stripes.

I would love Umbro like. They do some quality kits. Simple & concise - which is what a football shirt should be, no daft blue lines or faltering stripes.

All their top designers, especially the tailored in England ones have moved to Nike. It's anyone's guess how they do now.

They were showing options for our third kit at the forum. If it was Umbro, we would have known by now.

Not if theirs a non disclosure, or the kits had the logo left out.

Possibly. Doubt that though since they seem to look at long-term partnerships. Would love Umbro fwiw.

Does Ashley have a stake in either Puma or Umbro?

All their top designers, especially the tailored in England ones have moved to Nike. It's anyone's guess how they do now.

Ah, fair enough.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Ah that's a shame. Bizarrely I don't like any of the current Nike efforts.

Guest Haris Vuckic

They were showing options for our third kit at the forum. If it was Umbro, we would have known by now.

Possibly. Doubt that though since they seem to look at long-term partnerships. Would love Umbro fwiw.

I'm fairly sure he has shares in both.

I'm fairly sure he has shares in both.

No, he used to have shares in Umbro but then Nike bought them, then when Nike tried to sell them his SD business tried to buy them, but didn't. He does still have shares in Puma though.

• 1 month later...

Ah that's a shame. Bizarrely I don't like any of the current Nike efforts.

One of the main designers for Nike football is a geordie and a Newcastle fan. He focuses on their key clubs - Inter, Barca, Man U etc.