Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's nothing to do with that.

No I understand the concern about our lack of activity especially because of Kinnear's lies, the needs elsewhere, and the only temporary basis of his acquisition. It just feels like commentators especially almost disregard his existence. The one I had for the Everton match actually mentioned that "Newcastle didn't bring anyone in" when we managed to get a player for at least this season who always had the potential to be the best at the club, simply based on his pedigree and past results.

Second definitely took a nick off their defender, was still a lovely strike.

Such a class act.

When I watch it at normal speed at looks like it takes a slight nick of the inside of the defender leg, but in slow motion I can't see it, so I'm not sure either way.

Two great strikes in any event

It's nothing to do with that.

No I understand the concern about our lack of activity especially because of Kinnear's lies, the needs elsewhere, and the only temporary basis of his acquisition. It just feels like commentators especially almost disregard his existence. The one I had for the Everton match actually mentioned that "Newcastle didn't bring anyone in" when we managed to get a player for at least this season who always had the potential to be the best at the club, simply based on his pedigree and past results.

Figured that's what you meant, and I'd agree :thup:

Better player than Ben Arfa for me. Decision making, consistency, goals....f***ing immense.

Consistency? He's played 5 games for us man! Give it at least half a season.

He played well for QPR last season and is doing it with another PL team.

His pedigree is unquestionable.

Admittedly I didn't see all QPR's games last season but I think he looks far better for us so far in his all round play and build up. When I saw him for QPR I thought he looked little more than a quality finisher but so far for us he looks a well rounded footballer who can play in a number of attacking positions.

Guest bimpy474

Better than Henry imo

Karl Henry]

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/approval/grand/little_kid_approve_gif.gif