If we lose today...

TheGuv

I tend to agree. The fact he's a cheap as chips patsy will ensure he will hold onto his job. There aren't many managers who would agree to manage a Club in the way Pardew is asked to.

I agree with you.  Its weird that Llambias said that they wanted a safe manager for a few seasons and then they would look to bring a bit hitter in to take the club forwards, I wonder which one of the two Pardew is?

Guest ItalianMagpie

I tend to agree. The fact he's a cheap as chips patsy will ensure he will hold onto his job. There aren't many managers who would agree to manage a Club in the way Pardew is asked to.

I agree with you.  Its weird that Llambias said that they wanted a safe manager for a few seasons and then they would look to bring a bit hitter in to take the club forwards, I wonder which one of the two Pardew is?

He can't be the safe manager, publicly downgrading him to simple caretaker would be too stupid even for Llambias.

Guest bimpy474

Its gonna ruin my Christmas, with Granny Bimpy's x2 coming round, i didn't think it could get any worse but if we fuck this up.......

Guest neesy111

This thread :(

If we lose it'll been 3 points from 27.  With man Utd and arsenal next.  How much longer can we go on like this?

Like I said a few weeks ago, despite cries of stability etc. I'd like to change the manager whilst we still have a season to save, as opposed to when it's too late.

Lose today and it's pretty close to the end IMO.

West Ham (h) - L

Swansea (h) - L

Southampton (a) - L

Stoke (a) - L

Wigan (h) - W

Fulham (a) - L

Man City (h) - L

QPR (h) - L

... would be an absolutely disgusting run of form. I don't see how any manager could keep his job after that, but he definitely will. Two more definite defeats around the corner, too (should we lose today). Nine defeats out of ten games. :lol: