Man United 4 - 3 Newcastle United - 26/12/12 - post-match sobfest from page 50

Dave

Hahahahahahahaha isn't it geet funny how Ferguson systematically intimidates officials game after game to his own advantage. Nar.

Disappointed with Shearer. Linekar started to condemn Ferguson's behaviour and then Shearer laughed it off.

Ferguson literally walking around shouting at different officials, no way any other manager would get away with that, disgraceful.

They should have sent him to the stands pronto and their bosses at the FA should have backed them and continued to do so week after week. This is a stupid state of affairs.

Just from the highlights, pretty disappointed with Krul tonight. Should never have let Evra's effort in and the push straight out from Van Persie's initial shot isn't good enough. :undecided:

Kicking was shit all day too. :pow:

Just from the highlights, pretty disappointed with Krul tonight. Should never have let Evra's effort in and the push straight out from Van Persie's initial shot isn't good enough. :undecided:

agreed- in his defence- keeprs have it difficult in wet conditions, and have to parry rather than catch.

Guest neesy111

He was poor all game imo.  Never came out for balls which should be his and when he did once it was the wrong decision.  He's another struggling to match last season's form.

I rarely watch MOTD when we loose, but i may watch it tonight with empty hope that they will praise our performance and effort, even though i know in the back of my mind it will be another Man u wankfest, and all footage of Fergie kicking off will be ignored  :rant:

There will be a quick mention/praise about how we played our part in it before swiftly moving on.

Not even that. :memelol:

would love to see SAF hairdry some linesman & then have the linesman just absolutely blow his top right back at fergie!  just scream at him right up into the stands or down the tunnel! 

They'd never officiate at this level again.