Other clubs' kits (2024/25)

Toon Hoser

1 hour ago, NE27 said:

Ahhh but see it's not an associated party, so PL couldn't give a fuck.

When's the betting sponsor ban due?

Not NUFC mate. Could basically have “Hobos being beaten to death.com” as their main sponsor and Parrish would get his deal through. Helps that he fluffs Master’s Red Shirt Overlords to avoid scrutiny.

47 minutes ago, gdm said:

If you wanted to know what our kit would be like in yellow 

Adidas are shite every stripped shirt is the same 

Aye, copy/paste and just change the colors. Fucking shite.

13 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Craig Buglass has done a recent review of the Euros kits and more or less said the Adidas kits are shite. :lol: No idea why he was saying ours was amazing 

The guy who was a consultant on our kits?

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Yep :lol:

Have you seen the video he did where he designed some toon kits for fun?

Super nice retro yellow and green third strip (though didn't like the choice of badge used). Acually used one of the fonts we've used for lettering.

18 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Craig Buglass has done a recent review of the Euros kits and more or less said the Adidas kits are shite. :lol: No idea why he was saying ours was amazing 

It's such an odd channel, that. I enjoy it because it's about football kits and they're earnest about it, which I appreciate, but I find some of their opinions strange and undeveloped (particularly Craig). He was absolutely in love with that basic bitch German away kit for no explicable reason. :lol:

1 minute ago, Checko said:

Have you seen the video he did where he designed some toon kits for fun?

Super nice retro yellow and green third strip (though didn't like the choice of badge used). Acually used one of the fonts we've used for lettering.

Aye, there's a good few pages in our kit thread where it's discussed, with a few kits designed by me and a few others on the pages after it.

4 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Aye, there's a good few pages in our kit thread where it's discussed, with a few kits designed by me and a few others on the pages after it.

Oh yeah I forgot you did some designs. Shame they didn't use one of your home ones!

Just now, Yorkie said:

It's such an odd channel, that. I enjoy it because it's about football kits and they're take earnest about it, which I appreciate, but I find some of their opinions strange and undeveloped (particularly Craig). He was absolutely in love with that basic bitch German away kit for no explicable reason. :lol:

My best mate is a designer and a lot of them can be like that about anything that's different. Anything that's been done, even if it's lush = bad. Anything that's different, even if it's minging = good. He loved that France top as well, which tbf is also lush.

12 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

It's such an odd channel, that. I enjoy it because it's about football kits and they're earnest about it, which I appreciate, but I find some of their opinions strange and undeveloped (particularly Craig). He was absolutely in love with that basic bitch German away kit for no explicable reason. :lol:

👆