Africa Cup of Nations 2013

Fenham Mag

Is Boubacar Barry still keeping goal for the Ivorians?

he does indeed.

Brilliant name. Wikipedia reckons he takes goal kicks with his right foot but kicks from his hands with his left. Strange.

For what? :lol:

It's ridiculous. With about 5 minutes left the goalpost fell down, which they spent forever putting back up.

Finally with it back up they played the last 5 minutes and then added 13 on again, which just makes no sense. Algeria have basically been given an extra 10 minutes to find a goal which they shouldn't have.

It's ridiculous. With about 5 minutes left the goalpost fell down, which they spent forever putting back up.

Finally with it back up they played the last 5 minutes and then added 13 on again, which just makes no sense. Algeria have basically been given an extra 10 minutes to find a goal which they shouldn't have.

:lol: :lol: that's amazing

I have no idea if this is extra time or not. So confused.

This is why the ACON is mint :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone watching Ethiopia-Nigeria?????

Ethiopian Goalie sent off. a field player replaces him but the ref said that the number on his shirt isnt the same as his shorts.so the Ethiopians put a sellotape on his back to erase the number

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone watching Ethiopia-Nigeria?????

Ethiopian Goalie sent off. a field player replaces him but the ref said that the number on his shirt isnt the same as his shorts.so the Ethiopians put a sellotape on his back to erase the number

I did unfortunately. Nothing about the game made me laugh other than the utter futility and uselessness of my country. Good, we managed to fortuitously qualify because of poor discipline from a bunch of players who play for a pittance in the backwaters of Africa. We have CIV next. I hope these players are ready to show something resembling talent and organisation in the next match or we will lose 17-2. Thank God for Victor Moses and Victor Enyeama.

Glad Zambia have gone out. They should have lost against Nigeria if not for a ridiculous decision and their manager thinks far too highly of himself.