Newcastle vs. Reading - 19/01/2013 @ 3pm (not on TV) - DEFINITELY ON

Skirge

FFS you people are a mess. Shola starting is exactly what Cisse needs. Did you watch the last game? Cisse was completely isolated up front with no one anywhere near him. Shola would at least hold the ball and support Cisse while we play this pathetic hoof ball game.

Edit: But if he's out right this is a completely different story.

One of them is on the wing though.. not upfront.

Guest bimpy474

Getting close to officially backing the Pardew Out movement, as that decision looks terrible. But once again, I will give him the benefit of the doubt and wait to see what we serve up Today.

You're coming over soon, soon. You know it, we know and your common sense will kick and drag you here :lol:

Getting close to officially backing the Pardew Out movement, as that decision looks terrible. But once again, I will give him the benefit of the doubt and wait to see what we serve up Today.

You're coming over soon, soon. You know it, we know and your common sense will kick and drag you here :lol:

I just want some consistency. I don't want to be one of the twat clubs that sacks their manager every 6 months, but the man is giving me very, very little to work with.

Guest bimpy474

Just remembered they have Ian Harte at left back too. :lol:

Aye, and just imagine Obertan running after him late on after he's been wrestling with the Big Sho for an hour!

That like comparing the smell of turds tbh.

Aye, and just imagine Obertan running after him late on after he's been wrestling with the Big Sho for an hour!

Here man, I'm searching for positives you miserable bugger :lol:

Searching hard!

Guest bimpy474

I just want some consistency. I don't want to be one of the twat clubs that sacks their manager every 6 months, but the man is giving me very, very little to work with.

Aye, i do agree but it's the state of the football. I can accept losing but not playing this long ball bollocks, i hate it more than anything else in football. Its a lazy clueless managers tactic, and that is just what we have.

A football manager who thinks it's acceptable to start a 31 year old Shola Ameobi in a must win game has no business being in the Premier League.

I'd agree with you, but it isn't his fault he only has 2 strikers, one of which is totally shit.

Guest bimpy474

Here man, I'm searching for positives you miserable bugger :lol:

Searching hard!

Sorry mate.

Tbf i will support Shola 100% during the game. I think Pardew's knocked my natural happy look at football right out of me :lol:

A football manager who thinks it's acceptable to start a 31 year old Shola Ameobi in a must win game has no business being in the Premier League.

I'd agree with you, but it isn't his fault he only has 2 strikers, one of which is totally s***.

Aye but apparently he's playing Shola outwide so naturally there must be better options than that for a right wing role.... hell Obertan would be better  :lol: