Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

He's been awful since Carver has taken over. Looks lost in possession.

Performances have been really poor for the last 3/4 games or so. Almost as though his desire to leave didnt work out a few weeks ago......

Seemed to spend all of his time in possession running sideways rather than forwards and then getting crowded out.

Lost his blob a couple of times as well, fortunate not to get booked.

was the poorest he's been all season I thought.

Him going sideways isn't always his fault, mind. He picked up the ball yesterday and had some space to run into, we only had Cabella and Cisse in their half, he started attacking and nobody offered him an option or tried to even make space for him. It ended up with him being surrounded by about 4 players, IIRC.

strength = running

weakness = passing

(But still think he has the tools to be a class midfielder. We just need the right coach, and to give him loads of time to learn the trade)

He also has the control of an @rse with dysentery

I think his control and first touch are his biggest weakness, takes him too long to get the ball down and/or decide on a pass. IMO he really needs to be the most attacking of a midfield 3, or at least paired with another midfielder who keeps the ball moving nearly. Basically Anita and not Colback.

I think his control and first touch are his biggest weakness, takes him too long to get the ball down and/or decide on a pass. IMO he really needs to be the most attacking of a midfield 3, or at least paired with another midfielder who keeps the ball moving nearly. Basically Anita and not Colback.

uh oh ... college dropout incoming.

He doesn't need to be the most attacking of a 3 he can be the 2nd most but it's moronic to have him as deep as he was last night and quite frankly he doesn't need to be as close to strikers as much as he usually is either.

In an ideal world where we have another attacking midfield option, somewhere in between.

He doesn't need to be the most attacking of a 3 he can be the 2nd most but it's moronic to have him as deep as he was last night and quite frankly he doesn't need to be as close to strikers as much as he usually is either.

In an ideal world where we have another attacking midfield option, somewhere in between.

Aye that could work.

• 2 weeks later...

MS 7 ‏@ms_sissoko  56s57 seconds ago

@NUFC @NUFCFansUtd @nufcfans We did not play well today. I feel sorry for our fans and the club. We'll have to catch up in the next game.

Why tweet to that account?

• 1 month later...

No post in here for 7 weeks before mine. Superstar midfielder :lol:

Been shit for a while now. Up to January he was probably our player of the season.

Playing for a move, didn't get it even after whoring himself around and now potters about not giving a flying fuck.