Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Unfortunately true. League cup, fa cup, now Europa cup sacrificed because of downright shoddy management. If we are supposedly frantically signing players now, why not last summer.

Complete disgrace. I don't actually blame pardew for this, Dekka should be sacked.

Guest bimpy474

Unfortunately true. League cup, fa cp, now Europa cup sacrificed because of downright shoddy management. If we are supposedly frantically signing players now, why not last summer.

Complete disgrace. I don't actually blame pardew for this, Dekka should be sacked.

Tbh i dont think it's even Dekka's fault, he'll be working under Ashley instructions and rules. It's Ashley who needs to take a look at what he's doing on the money front.

When's his contract with Montpellier run out?

Why does this matter? we agreed a fee already.

Because the fee looks so oddly low I was just wondering if the reason was his contract running out soon.  I'm not trying to suggest anything negative, I'm only curious to figure out why they're letting him go for £6.7M as I'd expected a higher fee when I first heard it had been agreed.

When's his contract with Montpellier run out?

Why does this matter? we agreed a fee already.

Because the fee looks so oddly low I was just wondering if the reason was his contract running out soon.  I'm not trying to suggest anything negative, I'm only curious to figure out why they're letting him go for £6.7M as I'd expected a higher fee when I first heard it had been agreed.

He signed an extension but he had low release clause otherwise he'd be available for free right now, suppose it was a way to protect both their interests.

I think its till 2015.

Unfortunately true. League cup, fa cup, now Europa cup sacrificed because of downright shoddy management. If we are supposedly frantically signing players now, why not last summer.

I don't blame Pardew for not signing players in the summer.  However I do blame him for being an abysmal manager.

Guest bimpy474

Is this lad very big? I'm just wondering if in the unlikely scenario he arrives and Colo stays, whether they could play together?

6ft 3 or 4 i think.

Is this lad very big? I'm just wondering if in the unlikely scenario he arrives and Colo stays, whether they could play together?

6ft 3 or 4 i think.

Just had a look on Wiki and it says 6ft there. So I'm guessing he's Colo's replacement rather than a potential partner.

Guest bimpy474

Looks excellent in the air.

Williamson is ok in the air too, it's on the floor with his two clowns feet and football brain that gives us nightmares. Can't see this lad being too bad on the deck, hopefully.

Guest bimpy474

6ft 3 or 4 i think.

Just had a look on Wiki and it says 6ft there. So I'm guessing he's Colo's replacement rather than a potential partner.

Ahh right cheers mate, looks taller.

Looks excellent in the air.

Williamson is ok in the air too, it's on the floor with his two clowns feet and football brain that gives us nightmares. Can't see this lad being too bad on the deck, hopefully.

He looks fantastic on the floor, just saying he also looks good in the air.