Aston Villa vs Newcastle - 29/01/13 @ 7:45pm - Not on TV

Beren

Guest bimpy474

I worry from Pardews comments in Sunday Sun today that he won't start any of them which would be a total f***ing joke.

He has to at least start Gouffran I reckon in place of Shola and I would be shocked if Sissokho and Mbiwa never played unless he puts Taylor in at Centre Half (If Williamson is there I will cry)

Aye, with some of his previous selections you wouldn't put it past him, surely he isn't that thick though ?.

You would hope he isn't that stupid after shouting for signings. To now get them and then leave them on the bench would be shocking. If nothing else I think Sissokho and Mbiwa should start with maybe Marv left wing and Oberwank on the right but I suspect he will opt for Shola again and he loves Jonas.

Please prove me wrong Pards, do the right thing and lets roll over these not roll over for these

My worry is he might stick with the same players, challenging them to perfrom. Now that isn't a bad idea but players like Williamson and Ameobi aren't good enough, even they are playing well.

Like you say, hope he does the right thing and puts some of the new players in, it'll be nice to see some pace.

The one player I can't see starting under any circumstances is Williamson. Pardew must know he's the seriously weak link in the side above all else. Taylor is coming off a long standing hamstring injury so unless he's absolutely 100% I think Mbiwa will start and would be the sensible option. I have this awful nagging feeling that Pardew might go with Jonas instead of Sissoko but at the very least Jonas will have to pull his finger out.

I'd like to see:

Krul

Debuchy    Mbiwa    Colo      Santon

Anita      Cabaye    Sissoko

Gouffran    Cisse    Marv

I think we might see Jonas or Obertan instead of Gouffran though, with G coming off the bench second half. Actually fuck it I've given up trying to work out who Pardew will start :lol:

I'd go with your line up but have Marv in behind the front two in a narrow midfield diamond, Anita in front of the back four at the base of it.

Guest bimpy474

Zero excuse for Williamson to start. Two healthy, better CBs ahead of him.

Which means he's sure to start.

I've gone back over the last 10 or so games and he has cost us half a dozen goals imo. If he starts it's just utter madness.

Come off it, he's not that f***ing thick.

You hope :lol: - I think his lineup will say it all, if he's bold and plays the 3 of them then I will have a lot of faith in him. If he holds them back and keeps the same lineup from Reading I will worry about our future

There's literally no fucking chance Williamson will start the game. Pardew's far from my favourite person right now but some of these comments about him are getting ridiculous. He has eyes.

There's literally no fucking chance Williamson will start the game. Pardew's far from my favourite person right now but some of these comments about him are getting ridiculous. He has eyes.

Whilst I agree I think it's fair the Shola selection last week has knocked every one for a loop with him.

Guest bimpy474

He's always played Taylor ahead of Williamson any way.

True but i would rather see mapoo make his debut for you, it'd be cool but Pardew is a fool, boohoo.

There's literally no f***ing chance Williamson will start the game. Pardew's far from my favourite person right now but some of these comments about him are getting ridiculous. He has eyes.

He played Shola right wing against Reading, all bets are off after that and he could quite frankly be certifiable - I literally have no idea what he will do

Guest palnese

Yet he starts Shola out wide even when we've got wingers on the bench.

But I agree, there's not a chance in hell Williamson will start this game.

Guest bimpy474

Erm Shola on the right wing, Shola at centre forward with Cisse on the wing.

Eyes that see which aren't connected to his brain, probably just connected to his cock tbh.

There's literally no f***ing chance Williamson will start the game. Pardew's far from my favourite person right now but some of these comments about him are getting ridiculous. He has eyes.

If he doesn't have Williamson what will he do for set pieces though? Willo is critical to that set piece routine, what will success look like without him :lol:

True but i would rather see mapoo make his debut for you, it'd be cool but Pardew is a fool, boohoo.

I think any other manager in the league would definitely start MYM but you just don't know with Pardew.

Guest palnese

If he doesn't have Williamson what will he do for set pieces though? Willo is critical to that set piece routine, what will success look like without him :lol:

He'll probably tell them to kick it into the stands :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I think any other manager in the league would definitely start MYM but you just don't know with Pardew.

Aye, maybe we are so bemused by Pardew's previous madness, we see the worst thing happening.