Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Won't be Pulis, talking to west brom

Won't be colo

Won't be Beardsley, if if was they'd put him in temp charge not carver

It's gonna be Bruce isn't it  :frantic:

Steve Bruce man  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Start off ok, then get generally worse to the point of being in the lower league.  Then all the punidts telling us he is a "quality manager" despite never getting a team in the top half of the table.  :lol:

http://www.skybet.com/football/specials/manager-specials?aff_id=9713&dcmp=ss_betlink_brightontab

De boer has gone from favourite to 25 - 1 and Steve f***ing Bruce is currently favourite I mean why on earth hull have been tragic this season

Like I said, the bookies haven't a clue. The decision has been made.

de Boer would never work for a c*** like Ashley anyhow and, yes, I do know the former.

Righto. :lol:

Indeed. I scooped The Independent, who are claiming an 'exclusive'...  ;D

Maybe, just maybe we're going to take the time to make a sensible, forward-thinking appointment....

Hate myself for hoping but we're now living in a world where someone paid us for Pardew and HBA is on his way back to the club.  :frantic:

Won't be colo

Steve Bruce man  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Start off ok, then get generally worse to the point of being in the lower league.  Then all the punidts telling us he is a "quality manager" despite never getting a team in the top half of the table.  :lol:

Excuse me. I'll have you know that he got lowly Sunderland to 10th. That's top half for you.

He then proceeded to win something like two games in a calendar year and was sacked for being a Geordie.

I'd love him to take over your lot, flirt with relegation after winning one in sixteen and see how he and his mates spin it in the press.

'I don't think the crowd is helping, I don't think they've ever really accepted me because I managed Sunderland'

Won't be colo

Excuse me. I'll have you know that he got lowly Sunderland to 10th. That's top half for you.

He then proceeded to win something like two games in a calendar year and was sacked for being a Geordie.

I'd love him to take over your lot, flirt with relegation after winning one in sixteen and see how he and his mates spin it in the press.

'I don't think the crowd is helping, I don't think they've ever really accepted me because I managed Sunderland'

"Top half for you"  Whut?  :lol: :lol:

Bruce is a Muckle failure, clogger at best.

Won't be colo

"Top half for you"  Whut?  :lol: :lol:

Bruce is a Muckle failure, clogger at best.

Top ten in the league is top half, yes?

Unless I'm missing something. The previous poster said Bruce hadn't managed that before.

I hope the next manager gets to choose his own coaching team and I also hope that he/they will work closer with our scouting team.

I think our model can work, with the manager telling specific which kind of players he needs/wants and the scouting team finding those type of players for him. It will leave the manager with more time to focus on the team.

Guest antz1uk

our set up can most definitely work, it works all over the continent, all you've got to do is pick the right coach to fit the set up, for all i hate ashley, while he is here we have a set up in place that seems to bring in good players with huge potential, ffs i can even put up with selling one purple a year if he's replaced.

remember when nigel adkins was sacked? there was a public outcry, poche who? they all cried

if we could improve into the top 8, playing nice attractive football and doing it all organically, i'd be very happy until he eventually fucks off

the first major hurdle has been achieved, the charlatan has gone

Genuinely excited we are going for someone like Galtier. Will end up with Lawrie Sanchez or worse won't we.

think we will suss the situation out this week.. likely not find anyone available we want long term and appoint someone hugely uninspiring as interim til seasons end.

Few foreign head coaches that would be happy fitting in our system and available without compo.

Vitor pereira

Luciano Spalletti

Thomas Tuchel

or maybe Martin jol finally gets his chance til years end then de Boer takes over..yeah right.

Genuinely excited we are going for someone like Galtier. Will end up with Lawrie Sanchez or worse won't we.

think we will suss the situation out this week.. likely not find anyone available we want long term and appoint someone hugely uninspiring as interim til seasons end.

Few foreign head coaches that would be happy fitting in our system and available without compo.

Vitor pereira

Luciano Spalletti

Thomas Tuchel

or maybe Martin jol finally gets his chance til years end then de Boer takes over..yeah right.

Jol, you can fuck right off.

Guest thenorthumbrian

The people running Newcastle are currently looking across Europe for a manager with a good track record and a repuation for playing attractive, progressive football.

Then they will back him to the hilt in the transfer market.

Or they could appoint the next cockney chancer who wanders into Ashly's local.

Guest antz1uk

Vitor pereira

Luciano Spalletti

Thomas Tuchel

Jol, you can f*** right off.

can you imagine him trying to coach & educate Saylor!

The people running Newcastle are currently looking across Europe for a manager with a good track record and a repuation for playing attractive, progressive football.

Then they will back him to the hilt in the transfer market.

Or they could appoint the next cockney chancer who wanders into Ashly's local.

Interpolic please :bluestar:

Vitor pereira

Luciano Spalletti

Thomas Tuchel

Jol, you can f*** right off.

No doubt. Be surprised if he doesn't make another play at the job though.