January 2013 Transfer Tracker

Ash

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Net Spend: -£11.3m

Wouldn't that mean we made £11.3m?  :undecided:

:dontknow:

Just laid it out like that to show our bank balance is a little lighter.

Well a minus spend would be we acquired money.

Love opening this and not seeing a rumored out update.

Granted we have players we need to get rid of (who the f*** is xisco I started supporting right around shearer's retirement and have never seen this asshole play) but at this point I am all about squad depth. We finally have a cadre of good players with good attitude (I count colo in this category, whatever drama he has had around him his football has stayed at a top level) and the only thing we have to worry about is injuries. We don't need simpson long term but we sure do if debuchy gets injured, so I'd rather see him go in the summer if Haidara looks promising. The drunken transatlantic point here is that lots of players in and not many players out makes for a good window, now lets stop playing Shola jesus. Of course he'll score a hat trick at the derby, really we should run him on a six week fitness course culminating in each derby and not play him otherwise. Perfect plan.

Why do you have a Greg Davies lookalike with STOKE written on his noggin in your avatar? The world is full of mysteries.

THAT's the fucking guy, I've been looking at the picture thinking "who does that look like" and that's who it is anarl, well done Rich

Fucking Greg Davies  :lol:

PS: read the last thirty pages of the transfer deadline day thread and all will become clear :lol: