The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Valdes double booked after the 90 minutes. Attacked the ref basically. almost hit him :lol:

The referee was absolutely joke, yet again in Spain.

But honestly Barcelona are very poor at the moment. They made the mistake of not appointing proper temporary manager for the rest of the season, Vilanova's gone and the team is in absolute mess.

Good results for us today.

If QPR catch us we're going down in embarrassing fashion. Would much prefer to keep Southampton below, not that I'm even worried about relegation anymore. We're worlds better than the teams below us.

We're not going down, like. Not now. QPR will be safe though, I reckon, with three of Villa, Wigan, Soton, Reading and at a push West Ham, to go.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Don't really like saying this but, come on Liverpool!

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_9170_1360622675.png

So, Real and Barca have swapped their early season forms with each other now it seems?

Still, far far too late to change anything in the league but it looks likely not that Real will progress on Tuesday.

So, Real and Barca have swapped their early season forms with each other now it seems?

Still, far far too late to change anything in the league but it looks likely not that Real will progress on Tuesday.

That hurt my head a bit.

That hurt my head a bit.

Looks likely 'now'. Sorry.

Ben Hayward ‏@bghayward

Reports emerging that Víctor Valdés punched referee Pérez Lasa in the changing rooms and has been taken to the police station in Madrid.

Barca falling apart.

That hurt my head a bit.

Oooohhh. :lol: sorry man, even though it was obvious what you were trying to say I still didn't get it.

That hurt my head a bit.

Oooohhh. :lol: sorry man, even though it was obvious what you were trying to say I still didn't get it.

Didn't get it myself at first after you pointed it out. Had to rething my own thoughts here. :lol: