The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Thing about Southampton is you don't know if it's really Pochettino's mentality yet. In Pardew's first half season we were capable of hitting teams for 4 or 5 as we were still running on what Hughton had started earlier in the season.

Guest neesy111

Jol rubbing it in now as well. 'You have to look positively' :(

I'm guessing Fulham won't be parking the bus next sunday then. :(

Thing about Southampton is you don't know if it's really Pochettino's mentality yet. In Pardew's first half season we were capable of hitting teams for 4 or 5 as we were still running on what Hughton had started earlier in the season.

Did we though? :lol:

Also based on Pochettino's spell at Espanyol and the style that he invoked there it very much is his mentality.

Did we though? :lol:

Also based on Pochettino's spell at Espanyol and the style that he invoked there it very much is his mentality.

Yes West Ham, Arsenal, Wolves all four or more goals. Something it took until the Southampton game this year to match.

Aye he was very good at first. So much so i remember him being linked with Real Madrid iirc, its when they started to sell all their players because they are financially f*cked is when it went to shit.

Poche fell out with half the dressing room too. The same players are doing well under Aguirre, even though the football is dour. Does he use a trecuartista at Sothon?

Not sure but I guess Ramirez would fit the bill?

Neville. :lol:

Ridiculous how far he is in front of other pundits now.

Amazing isn't it. He's the only one who even gives the impression he actually watches football regularly. The rest just rely on lazy stereotypes e.g. Mike Williamson is a reliable PL centre back, Simpson is consistently one of the best RBs in the league.

Amazing isn't it. He's the only one who even gives the impression he actually watches football regularly. The rest just rely on lazy stereotypes e.g. Mike Williamson is a reliable PL centre back, Simpson is consistently one of the best RBs in the league.

That's basically it. :thup:

Guest bimpy474

My god, i hope you are being sarcastic as Gary nearly selected Simmo in his team of the season, last season.  :lol: