The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Bit of a ropey selection of 3pm matches today. Think I'll go for the Villa-Fulham game.

Fulham are already on their holidays and away from home. I'll prob go for Everton-QPR instead.

Bit of a ropey selection of 3pm matches today. Think I'll go for the Villa-Fulham game.

Fulham are already on their holidays and away from home. I'll prob go for Everton-QPR instead.

Great chance for Villa today.

Hmm - you make a very valid point...

2-0 to Bayern too.

I hope the Bundesliga gets at least a third team to compete with these guys next season. Bayer Leverkusen and Schalke can hopefully become more consistent. Would love to see Werder and Hamburg becoming decent footballing sides again.

What happened to Hoffenheim? Thought they had a canny chunk of money yet theyre 2nd bottom

Sill remember them being screwed over the Ba deal. Got only 500k in the end. :lol:

What happened to Hoffenheim? Thought they had a canny chunk of money yet theyre 2nd bottom

Sill remember them being screwed over the Ba deal. Got only 500k in the end. :lol:

But they sold Luiz Gustavo for like €17m or so, I guess that adds up. Luiz Gustavo isn't a €17m player.

But they sold Luiz Gustavo for like €17m or so, I guess that adds up. Luiz Gustavo isn't a €17m player.

Fair point. Like West Ham and us too, could have gotten more from selling Ba though.