The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

It's frustrating how boring and methodical Man U play football.

I actually enjoy them most of the time tbf. If it wasn't for Sir Alex and some of their twats I would hope they'd beat Real.

Which games have been enjoyable?

At least 20 in the league.

Guest neesy111

I actually enjoy them most of the time tbf. If it wasn't for Sir Alex and some of their twats I would hope they'd beat Real.

At least 20 in the league.

:yao:

I actually enjoy them most of the time tbf. If it wasn't for Sir Alex and some of their t***s I would hope they'd beat Real.

Against us for one ;) The FUlham one was decent, the City games, the Liverpool games and so on. Sir Alex team plays the best stuff in the league. They're effective and ruthless. Oh and I enjoy Wigan a lot for the fact that it's shit players trying to play good football and it's funny.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I actually enjoy them most of the time tbf. If it wasn't for Sir Alex and some of their t***s I would hope they'd beat Real.

Against us for one ;) The FUlham one was decent, the City games, the Liverpool games and so on. Sir Alex team plays the best stuff in the league. They're effective and ruthless.

All that banging your head against the wall from watching us is starting to take it's toll.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

It's in these moments they should book Rooney. He can mouth off at anyone. Spoilt-brat.

Almost like there's an unspoken mandate from the FA to help him have a 'cleaner' image.

Against us for one ;) The FUlham one was decent, the City games, the Liverpool games and so on. Sir Alex team plays the best stuff in the league. They're effective and ruthless.

All that banging your head against the wall from watching us is starting to take it's toll.

TBH, I rarely watch anyone except us and the top 5-6. And I enjoy Spurs and Man U for some reason. Obviously arsenal plays good stuff, but they're shambles at times and unable to create stuff. And yeah, might be the fact that we are so unexciting that I enjoy Man U.

I f***ing hate rooney's attitude towards officials.

Aye most players have a shocking attitude to them but Rooney is a right c***. I'd love to see more people getting booked for shouting at the refs and linesmen, difference between the treatment of officials in football and the rugby i've got on the telly is huge.

It's in these moments they should book Rooney. He can mouth off at anyone. Spoilt-brat.

Almost like there's an unspoken mandate from the FA to help him have a 'cleaner' image.

:thup: It's a joke really. Refereeing is so inconsistent in this league I wonder if the refs get raped (and i really mean RAPED Titus style) whenever they make a mistake against the big teams.

:thup: It's a joke really. Refereeing is so inconsistent in this league I wonder if the refs get raped (and i really mean RAPED Titus style) whenever they make a mistake against the big teams.

Nah, I just think the English game is corrupt as all hell and the matches are passively fixed.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Very good buildup there for the goal.

Methodical.  :lol:

Tim Howard is dummy. RVP did the exact same thing like 20 minutes earlier.