The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

I just cant see a way back for QPR now.  They've got to many points to make up with a massively shit team...And I dont think the teams down their including us will drop that many points to allow them to crawl up the league.

Guest neesy111

I have a feeling the last place will be from a team that is sliding down the table at the moment.  Sunderland and West Ham are prime candidates for that one.

Honestly think no one in bottom half is safe from the drop.

I think 1 place is alrady taken tho.

Only two places left...who wants them the the most!

QPR probably will go, but they're still not too far adrift and their next five are Southampton, mackems, Villa, Fulham and Wigan. Could easily change around.

I have a feeling the last place will be from a team that is sliding down the table at the moment.  Sunderland and West Ham are prime candidates for that one.

I dunno, I think Readings little revival has come to an end and Villa just struggle to grab points.

Honestly think no one in bottom half is safe from the drop.

I think 1 place is alrady taken tho.

Only two places left...who wants them the the most!

QPR probably will go, but they're still not too far adrift and their next five are Southampton, mackems, Villa, Fulham and Wigan. Could easily change around.

I cant see them getting half of those points.

Southampton away will be tricky as fuck, the mackems will be stubborn as usual, massive matches against Villa and Wigan.  The only sort of team that might play a bit more relaxed is Fulham.

But who knows really.

QPR are just down for me. Yeah they might have a good run of fixtures coming up on paper, yet their past few games they played against so called 'weaker teams', they have only been able to draw rather than win. Unless f***ing Harry does some houdini act again, just can't see them suddenly going on a great run.

If you ask me, I think Reading look better than Villa to avoid the drop. They got thumped today but Reading are the sort of side like West Brom in their survival season to get results when they actually look doomed. Villa have been improving but their confidence are in tatters. We've been there before. Just when we look to find a rhythm and getting results on the board, we self destruct and Villa are on that road now. A bit happy they are feeling the pain we had to endure in our relegation season.

Now isnt it just in our genes to f*** up tomorrow? Naah..could have said that before the Reading game but we look a different side now. Class players will bring in a more confident display. That's what the Frenchies have brought to us. Expect us to win tomorrow but definitely not a rollover though.