The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Ben Hayward ‏@bghayward

Reports emerging that Víctor Valdés punched referee Pérez Lasa in the changing rooms and has been taken to the police station in Madrid.

Barca falling apart.

look like these rumours are false.

Barca in desperate need of a manager though.

Guest neesy111

So, Real and Barca have swapped their early season forms with each other now it seems?

Still, far far too late to change anything in the league but it looks likely not that Real will progress on Tuesday.

That hurt my head a bit.

Looks likely 'now'. Sorry.

Really?  I think Man Utd will win that game tbh.

Guest neesy111

Ben Hayward ‏@bghayward

Reports emerging that Víctor Valdés punched referee Pérez Lasa in the changing rooms and has been taken to the police station in Madrid.

Barca falling apart.

look like these rumours are false.

Barca in desperate need of a manager though.

Their other strikers have to step up now.  Alexis Sanchez has been a joke this season.

Guest neesy111

:lol: oh man. Wigan are still gona stay up aren't they?

Three vital points next home game.

Di Santo is due a goal as well. :anguish:

Just seen PSG got beat 1-0 off 10 men Reims today. They love making hardwork of the league, given the relative investment they should be romping it. From a neutral POV it's good though given that the 4 top championships are all but won already.

Suarez hattrick. That's a big middle finger to all of you who said Bale was better than him. (from him obviously :lol: not from me I like most of you)

Didn't realise he's scored 28 goals this season. Impressive haul, that. How many league goals has he got?