The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Love it when Real counter attack and CR7 pops into shot on the left, absolutely pelting it down the wing. He's a machine...

They have to be the best team on the counter, ever. It takes them less than 3 seconds at times to get the ball from one box to the other.

Casual 10 min hat-trick for Cristiano Penaldo.

He can be so dominant in games these days, and so clinical in front of goal.

Really looking forward to Real - Man Utd. Think he's gonna destroy them on the counter almost single handed.

Have to say, I admire him, he's such a great athlete. The way he moves just shows how good he is in shape. Never injured as well.

Aye, he was pretty average in the first half, but turned it on in barely 10 minutes to decide the match.

Personally think he'll murder ManU, not that I will enjoy it. Vidic and Rio :lol:

Brentford v Chelsea has been a great game so far. Brentford certainly having the best of the first half and deserve their goal.

Chelsea just haven't got it together, giving me a bit of hope when we play them, may take a valuable point.

Casual 10 min hat-trick for Cristiano Penaldo.

He can be so dominant in games these days, and so clinical in front of goal.

Really looking forward to Real - Man Utd. Think he's gonna destroy them on the counter almost single handed.

Have to say, I admire him, he's such a great athlete. The way he moves just shows how good he is in shape. Never injured as well.

Aye, he was pretty average in the first half, but turned it on in barely 10 minutes to decide the match.

Personally think he'll murder ManU, not that I will enjoy it. Vidic and Rio :lol:

very much on your own there.

Uwe Rosler looks so German it's untrue.

How does a 'typical German' look like? :lol:

A heady mixtue of Uwe Rosler, Oliver Kahn and Michael Ballack.

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, ok. I'm not a typical German in any way, anyway. :lol:

Uwe Rosler looks so German it's untrue.

How does a 'typical German' look like? :lol:

A heady mixtue of Uwe Rosler, Oliver Kahn and Michael Ballack.

And a dash of Neuer's hairstyle

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4f/Manuel_Neuer,_Germany_national_football_team_(01).jpg/220px-Manuel_Neuer,_Germany_national_football_team_(01).jpg