The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest bimpy474

Is that stat true? When starting, Messi has never been substituted for 4 years? Seriously, man. :lol:

Heh, he was subbed off 3 days ago? :lol:

In the League maybe?

Nah, he was stretchered off in 2010 against Atlético, off the top of my head.

Maybe a non injury substitution in the league.

Is that stat true? When starting, Messi has never been substituted for 4 years? Seriously, man. :lol:

In the League maybe?

Ah, think it must have been he hasn't been substituted - injury aside - for 4 years, before the last game.

....I think? Maybe they were just lying.

In the League maybe?

Ah, think it must have been he hasn't been substituted - injury aside - for 4 years, before the last game.

....I think? Maybe they were just lying.

If it's in the league and no injury related, then maybe. All the times he's been subbed off that I can recall have been in the Cup or the CL.

Guest bimpy474

Yeah i knew it was bad but not that bad, none the less i can't even blame the refs they are just simply enforcing the rules put down by the RFEF.

Funny thing is, it goes against what's in the rulebook for normal refs, unless the Spanish have altered them just for themselves, which would be odd.

Yeah i knew it was bad but not that bad, none the less i can't even blame the refs they are just simply enforcing the rules put down by the RFEF.

Funny thing is, it goes against what's in the rulebook for normal refs, unless the Spanish have altered them just for themselves, which would be odd.

Aye they have different rules to us in certain circumstances, there is different punishments for violent conduct etc etc as well.

Do you have a source for that stat, by the way? I'd love to take it to the Spanish forum I post in and spark some debate.

Guest bimpy474

Aye they have different rules to us in certain circumstances, theirs different punishments for violent conduct etc etc as well.

I get the punishment thing, that's different and much more harsh in amateur footy for instance, 84 days for headbutting.

But accidental handball is just a foul if the offender gains an advantage. Which in itself is nonsense as accidental handball is not supposed to be an offence at all. Rules are an arse tbh.