The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

If Wigan win today, we are knee deep in the shit and sinking fast.

Trying to convince myself here that we'll grind out the results we need to get to 39/40 points. Given the shit we've been served up for the past few games though, I don't know where they're going to come from. Fucking joke, like.

Anyone else watching football focus? Christ, Agbonglahor has got the most monotonous drone of a voice I've had the misfortune to hear. My washing machine exhibits more personality during a spin dry.

Anyone else watching football focus? Christ, Agbonglahor has got the most monotonous drone of a voice I've had the misfortune to hear. My washing machine exhibits more personality during a spin dry.

:lol:

Norwich, Wigan, Mckems, Villa, Us. One of those five to go.

Like the Mackems, we've lost momentum built since the Chelsea win. We're back in the fucking mix again whilst those jammy nobody cunts Wigan pull themselves out of it.

This PL show I'm watching is the silliest thing. They play a stupid SFX related to the team's nickname every time there's an update in a game: a magpie for ManCity - NUFC, a cannonball for the Arsenal game, some heavenly music for Southampton...

The girl's pretty fit though.