The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Suarez and Sturridge complaining that Henderson was too greedy.

My irony detector just burst into flames.

:lol:

Love it when that happens. Best when Defoe does it though. I feel as though the whole stadium ought to come to a standstill, not a pin drop can be heard around the ground, and every player, every coach, every referee, every fan man, woman and child ought to turn towards him and do the meme serious face.

@dannysimpson

Driving back up north n I haven't got my iPod with me in the car so iv got the radio on.. It's s*** I'm having a stinker

First world problems.

He's such a gimp :lol:

Compared to this advert I saw on the train a few days ago.

Do you remember having your first period? Leaving school? Getting married? Having kids? Anedi does. She's twelve

Impressed with liverpool.

Why? Arsenal will score a couple in the 2nd half. Final ball has been poor, but they are in control.

Tactically spot on. Soaked up the pressure, great on the counter.

Arsenal could well get a goal though.

@dannysimpson

Driving back up north n I haven't got my iPod with me in the car so iv got the radio on.. It's s*** I'm having a stinker

First world problems.

He's such a gimp :lol:

Compared to this advert I saw on the train a few days ago.

Do you remember having your first period? Leaving school? Getting married? Having kids? Anedi does. She's twelve

Well now I'm just depressed.

Kevin Kilbane, BBC Radio 5 live

Everton 1-0 West Brom

"That's typical of Leighton Baines this season - a wonderful strike. He set himself nicely and got a little bend on it, with such power. I recommended him to Everton when I was at Wigan. He was in the process of going to Sunderland at the time, so I'll take a little credit there. He's a top player."

Just imagine.. :lol: