The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

on the verge of a 20th PL title and they're sat in silence, looking like they want the world to end.

Wouldn't be a bad thing if the world ended just around Old Trafford like.

:lol:

Radgy Sifu is radgy.

Anyone else see that guy in the crowd ? :lol:

75,000 need a clue

Front row throwing out some shapes.

ah- kna i was reading the pardew thread.

got me thinking if others are watching footy on line, do they switch betwwen tabs to here? i tend to listen to comentary til something happens and switch- but is there a way to have forum and footy on at same time?

Anyone else see that guy in the crowd ? :lol:

75,000 need a clue

Front row throwing out some shapes.

ah- kna i was reading the pardew thread.

got me thinking if others are watching footy on line, do they switch betwwen tabs to here? i tend to listen to comentary til something happens and switch- but is there a way to have forum and footy on at same time?

Dual-screen monitors or the low-tech version is to arrange the tabs into separate windows, then resize them so they're both simultaneously visible :lol:

You honestly wouldn't know they were minutes away from the title unless the commentators weren't pointing it out.

Jaded by Victory, just another day at the office. Can't imagine what Newcastle would be like if we were ever in that position, it'd be insane.

And people ask me why I hate Manure.

Despicable plastic fans. If this was Newcastle winning the 20th title we'd be ecstatic, but Manure fans sat there like they're losing 5-0.

It's just standards; we've got none.

And people ask me why I hate Manure.

Despicable plastic fans. If this was Newcastle winning the 20th title we'd be ecstatic, but Manure fans sat there like they're losing 5-0.

I hate their plastic fans but their real supporters are up there with the best in England imo, they have easily one of the best away followings in the country. Home atmospheres in England are shit so it's no surprise that theirs is, given the ground is full of day trippers and glory hunters.