The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Hesitant to say it, but Chalobah is exactly the type of player England need. Give him a couple of years and he could be immense.

Didn't you say the same about Cleverley? :razz:

Probably. :laugh: I do like Cleverley. His problem is he hasn't developed physically and therefore still doesn't grab games by the scruff of the neck. He seems a lot more conservative with his risk taking and passing when I see him for Man Utd too. He was really creative and scored quite a few for Watford.

Chalobah looks a lot better physically and probably will find it easier to step up.

Amazing stuff between Lille and Sochaux. Lille were winning 3-0 until 3 quick goals by Sochaux in the last 10 minutes or so. The equaliser was actually a miss hit free-kick which the keeper basically "saved it" by pushing the ball into his side netting. :lol:

Amazing stuff between Lille and Sochaux. Lille were winning 3-0 until 3 quick goals by Sochaux in the last 10 minutes or so. The equaliser was actually a miss hit free-kick which the keeper basically "saved it" by pushing the ball into his side netting. :lol:

The keeping for the free kick was amazing like :lol:

Very little power on it and the keeper just decided to dive into the inside side-netting instead of just reaching to save it :lol:

The keeping for the free kick was amazing like :lol:

Very little power on it and the keeper just decided to dive into the inside side-netting instead of just reaching to save it :lol:

I'm sure nobody had a large bet on the 3-3  :hmm: