The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

I enjoyed that Neville slaughtering tbh, felt rather cathartic. Makes a change for someone in the media to properly lay into terrible play and not just say 'ah they'll be okay, bad day at the office'.

One thing I noticed on the analysis that I didn't at the time was that Pardew was fucking raging at Yanga-Mbiwa for losing the duel with Sturridge and subsequently us being torn wide open. Colo and Taylor are clearly going to be back together for West Ham.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

GO ON SCORE!

Villa defend well.

Well done Villa.

This is odd.  :yao:

:lol: it's odd, I'm going to end up like Gollum if I watch all of this.

It's exactly like that!  :lol:

One thing I noticed on the analysis that I didn't at the time was that Pardew was fucking raging at Yanga-Mbiwa for losing the duel with Sturridge and subsequently us being torn wide open. Colo and Taylor are clearly going to be back together for West Ham.

As they should be. MYM's another one that should probably sit the stands for the rest of the season if certain others stay fit.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm not fucking cheering when they score like, I draw the line.

A nod and 'as required' from me.

Seeing Sunderland's team just really rams home how bad that derby defeat was. Their team is so shit FFS.

Their players are shit, their team is now not so much.

Opposite of us.

We need more English players who will scrap for the shirt, like Owen and Parker.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AqE-u7Kg0So/Tky987m9hnI/AAAAAAAAEIc/Wee2eezVUHw/s1600/despair.jpg