The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Kaka was past his prime when Madrid got him, though. Madrid we're never gonna utlitise him the same way Milan did and that was always going to marginalise him. Bale's a different player.

Anyway, I've learnt to stay away from you when it comes to Brazilians. They're all amazing, we know.

:lol:

Never said they're all amazing. I've learnt in the last year or so to try and not post when it comes to Brazilian because last time I got s*** and ended up being right about Ramires. And it's not only me who thinks your opinion is ridiculous.

I'm happy to let the future speak for itself. As if said, I'd rather sign Bale now than the Kaka of 2009, anyday, and I watched loads of Milan when Kaka played there and know exactly how awesome he was.

:thup:

The thing is Ronaldo, if you had posted that many would probably agree. I'm probably one of them, but that wasn't your original point, well at least you didn't make it that clear. :thup:

Sorry I didn't make it clearer. :thup:

Kaka was physically past his prime when Madrid got him, though. Madrid we're never gonna utlitise him the same way Milan did and that was always going to marginalise him. Bale's a different player.

That i agree with tbh, Kaka was already losing his explosive pace long before he joined Madrid.

Just your original post made it sound like Bale is better than Kaka ever was lol, i think that is why there is such a reaction.

Nothing wrong with this explanation though :thup:

Interesting debate going on over at the Everton forum. Seemingly getting set upon for suggesting our horrible record at Anfield, Highbury/Emirates, Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge (haven't won at Anfield since 2001, haven't won at the others since the mid 90s IIRC) actually has a lot to do with our general mentality of accepting a point as a good result, period. We should be better than that, and not to win a single game in over a decade at any of these grounds is fucking shit.

Sorry, that sounded a bit like Martin Jol. :lol: I'll update you on the latest developments of our u14s free kick tournament soon.

as a football purist, loving these 0-0s and can't wait to watch MOTD2 whilst reading Gabriel Marcotti's latest blog on throw-in success rate in third-tier 19th century Belgian football.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

Best league in the world.......

I've watched 3 games this weekend without a goal ffs.