Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alright? He was utter horse s*** again.  I'd  be f***ing livid if I was Aarons watching. He needs to buck his ideas up as he looks lost.

Aarons has built a reputation from pre-season. So did Vucic. His cameo couple of games back was horrible. At the moment I'd start Aarons as a left-back just because Haidara is shot of confidence and ability.

What does this even mean?

Guest reefatoon

I thought he was good, moved around well and tried to create something, wasn't helped by the lack of movement from other players.

Not this shite again. "I want to like this player so I am going to blame everyone around him for him playing shit" Yeah Colback is misunderstood too, it's every other players fault he looks crap. This bollocks excuse just doesn't wash

I haven't seen any signs of quality from this lad so far. It was good to see him involved, saw lots of the ball in the first half, looked fairly quick. But quality? Didn't see any at all.

Define quality. Give me a stat.

There's no way this lad is shit like, yesterday in the bits I could make out he was always looking for the ball and looking for forward passes etc. such as that dink over the top first half that was just a bit heavy.

He'll come good imo, as long as the team itself starts to function.

Quality. Fuck off [emoji38]

He has talent but he has to play in a position where he can cut in and shoot. We'll get nothing out of him if we stick him on the left and simply task him with crossing the ball in for Cisse.

For a player like him a lot comes down to timing and form. If he hits both he'll show his quality but we really need to get people running from midfield to open things up a bit.

HBA all over really, he was just so good he could often do it all on his own.

I haven't seen any signs of quality from this lad so far. It was good to see him involved, saw lots of the ball in the first half, looked fairly quick. But quality? Didn't see any at all.

There's no way this lad is s*** like, yesterday in the bits I could make out he was always looking for the ball and looking for forward passes etc. such as that dink over the top first half that was just a bit heavy.

Quality. f*** off [emoji38]

Final ball / shot, beating a man. He must have delivered at least a dozen crosses in the last two games, none with quality. Not a single quality ball played in general play. set-pieces have been poor.

Here's a stat for you. He's attempted 8 take-ons in the last two games (which is good to see).... he's completed just one of them.

I've not said he's shit or anything like that.

You have to wonder why didn't just keep hba when you look at cabella and thauvin. We basically spent 25 mill to not adequately replace hba. Genius.

That's a massive exaggeration, like.

Like fuck it is.

Cabella £8m

Thauvin £12m

8 + 12 = 20 - (whatever Marseille have paid and will pay in the future for Cabella's services).

I don't think this equals £25m.

There's no way this lad is s*** like, yesterday in the bits I could make out he was always looking for the ball and looking for forward passes etc. such as that dink over the top first half that was just a bit heavy.

Quality. f*** off [emoji38]

Final ball / shot, beating a man. He must have delivered at least a dozen crosses in the last two games, none with quality. Not a single quality ball played in general play. set-pieces have been poor.

Here's a stat for you. He's attempted 8 take-ons in the last two games (which is good to see).... he's completed just one of them.

I've not said he's shit or anything like that.

As I've said I think a lot his problems will solve themselves with time, he needs to hit form and his groove. At the moment he's trying stuff but it's just not coming off, that won't last forever. Crucially unlike HBA and Cabella it looks like the manager will give him time and back him to come good.

Everything has to be instant these days, there's some fucking crowing he called Mitrovic as shite after two games on here ffs.

You have to wonder why didn't just keep hba when you look at cabella and thauvin. We basically spent 25 mill to not adequately replace hba. Genius.

That's a massive exaggeration, like.

Like f*** it is.

Cabella £8m

Thauvin £12m

8 + 12 = 20 - (whatever Marseille have paid and will pay in the future for Cabella's services).

I don't think this equals £25m.

Seems widely accepted that cabella was nearer 12 than 8. In any event we ended paying hba off and he was an asset.

Guest neesy111

People must have been watching a different game because I thought he was by far our best player first half... by far.

Second half he disappeared due to being shifted to the left, but first half he was involved in or the instigator of everything we did offensively.

Final ball is pretty poor, so many times it was just a floated ball with gomes catching it.

What does time have to do with delivering a good cross or set piece?

The set pieces were okay yesterday, nothing you can do if we don't have anybody to get on the end of them. If Deeney and Ighalo were in our team then the crosses might look a little better.

What does time have to do with delivering a good cross or set piece?

Thanks for proving how little you actually know about football.

I've asked you a simple question and you respond with an insult. You're pathetic.

I didn't insult you actually. And the basis of my criticism was that I said that timing is important to an attacker and you said that it has no bearing on free kicks or corners when it's vitally important.

Have you ever kicked a football? Genuine question.