Newcastle United 3 - 2 Chelsea - 02/02/13 - post-match orgasm from page 58

Rich

Guest WashyGeordie

Only online after being away so this is my first post on the game.

What the f***ing f*** was that game all about :frantic:

Honestly, haven't been as happy for a good while, this has really lifted my spirits no end, an incredible result and an incredible performance.

God, that feels good doesn't it?

Had to take the kids to a birthday party with about five minutes to go, jumped into the car and got to the top of the road, commentator guy says "and we'll go back to St James' for the last few minutes" next thing, "and Santon weaves his way into the box, lays it off, Sissokoooo, GOAL for Newcastle, Moussa Sissoko had surely won this game now with only minutes left"

Quite literally, nearly put the car into a wall, went COMPLETELY loco for a period, punching the ceiling of the car, shaking the steering wheel, pulling the Sweet Jesus face, the whole nine yards  :lol:

Even had my wee girl crying in the back (think she thought I'd gone berserk)  :lol:

Man, it was like St James' Park inside a saloon car  :frantic:

This club gives me the s***s sometimes, but when we get a win like that, in the manner we did, given the backdrop of this abortion of a season, well f*** me, it's the best feeling in the world isn't it?

Really hope we can kick on now and build something on these foundations.

That Newcastle score while driving reaction, had it a few times, dangerous man, but survived so far.

'Least in a few years we'll have all driver-less cars so we won't need to worry about brick walls!

It's rubbish btw. Presumably the fat fucker is under advice not to raise his heart rate above 100 whatever happens.

The winner is standard Lowes like. :lol:

"to Sissoko!..........................has scored"

Still think Mick Lowes is a great commentator with an excellent understanding of the game.

Only online after being away so this is my first post on the game.

What the f***ing f*** was that game all about :frantic:

Honestly, haven't been as happy for a good while, this has really lifted my spirits no end, an incredible result and an incredible performance.

God, that feels good doesn't it?

Had to take the kids to a birthday party with about five minutes to go, jumped into the car and got to the top of the road, commentator guy says "and we'll go back to St James' for the last few minutes" next thing, "and Santon weaves his way into the box, lays it off, Sissokoooo, GOAL for Newcastle, Moussa Sissoko had surely won this game now with only minutes left"

Quite literally, nearly put the car into a wall, went COMPLETELY loco for a period, punching the ceiling of the car, shaking the steering wheel, pulling the Sweet Jesus face, the whole nine yards  :lol:

Even had my wee girl crying in the back (think she thought I'd gone berserk)  :lol:

Man, it was like St James' Park inside a saloon car  :frantic:

This club gives me the s***s sometimes, but when we get a win like that, in the manner we did, given the backdrop of this abortion of a season, well f*** me, it's the best feeling in the world isn't it?

Really hope we can kick on now and build something on these foundations.

Classic.

It's rubbish btw. Presumably the fat fucker is under advice not to raise his heart rate above 100 whatever happens.

Still think Mick Lowes is a great commentator with an excellent understanding of the game.

No way :lol:

It's rubbish btw. Presumably the fat f***er is under advice not to raise his heart rate above 100 whatever happens.

Agree.  Perhaps is better suited to national radio where he isn't expected to be bias, whereas Lockwood would be hopeless at that but is better where 99.9% of his audience will be supporting one of the teams.

It's rubbish btw. Presumably the fat f***er is under advice not to raise his heart rate above 100 whatever happens.

He's a great bloke, with an excellent understanding of the game, no doubt. Lacks the emotion to be a commentator though :lol:

I'd rather have less emotion TBH, so I actually know what's going on in the game. Half the time the commentators are so busy gasping at the unbelievable talent of Suarez or jizzing over a Lampard square pass that you have no idea what's happening on the pitch.

I'd rather have less emotion TBH, so I actually know what's going on in the game. Half the time the commentators are so busy gasping at the unbelievable talent of Suarez or jizzing over a Lampard square pass that you have no idea what's happening on the pitch.

Same here. Nowt worse than a load of excited babbling on for about 15 seconds without providing any sort of clue as to what's actually happened.