NOFC at SJP - Black and White 2-3 Orange. Link to photos on page 30

bowlingcrofty

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Whatever the date time team etc thanks for sorting this.

JUST MAKE SURE WE GET BLACK AND WHITE IF ITS NOT NO VS NO ;)

I second this notion. Does anyone know what the standard is like? or is it entirely luck of the draw

They try to match you up against similar, but it doesn't always work out.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Or, how about, you do it yourself?

I'll post the list of all the EOI's I've had.

I'm happy to organise. Maximum limit will probably be 30 or so. I'll let the mods decide on a priority structure when we inevitably get too many names

:dontknow:

OCK, why have you put in a paypal complaint about me? Well, it's not even my account, so you've put in a complaint to someone else's account. Did you honestly think i'd do a runner with your precious £86.67?

I genuinely thought you were having a mess about with the Paypal refund thing. I've gone about this off my own back, organising a game for a bunch of people I don't know, purely so they get the chance to play at SJP. I'm sorry I didn't post the reserve list on Tuesday, I do have a job and a family outside of organising football matches.

The person top of the reserve list is Kaizero's +1 followed by palnese's +1. You can either contact them directly or i'll refund you and i'll do it.

Poor, poor form on your behalf. Not what i'd expect from a Newcastle Onliner.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Why?

"Sort it out yourself."

"I'll post a list tomorrow."

Nothing. Even though you logged on several times after you said you'd post the list.

Poor Form from me? OK. We all have a job and a family we attend to outside of posting on a forum, end of the day you said you'd organise something (which I've said 'thank you' for), then sort of u-turned when someone had an issue. I tried to resolve it on here, and got very little, so I went through paypal where it would all be tracked and overseen by an official 3rd party instead.  :dontknow:

At this point I'd prefer the refund, please.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Thanks, If it's returned as normal business transaction there shouldn't be any 'fees', as there were none when the payment for the services were submitted. So no-one should be out of pocket, other lads or otherwise.  :)

Now that the booking debacle is over and done with we can start looking forward to it! does anyone know whether people can buy tickets to watch? or would we just be playing in an SJP

Last time spectators were allowed in for free to the Milburn via one of the exit doors.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

They do try to match it up, but you get people who 'lie' so they can have an easy romp around SJP. Also, they don't really put a huge amount of effort into the pairings, they're just more concerned about getting all the bookings filled (naturally).

Now that the booking debacle is over and done with we can start looking forward to it! does anyone know whether people can buy tickets to watch? or would we just be playing in an SJP

Last time spectators were allowed in for free to the Milburn via one of the exit doors.

Ahhhhh thats alright then. Any idea what exactly our standard is, because I dont know about you lot, but obviously I havent played with any of you before